• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Woman want Government to support Sluts...

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
bro, it not as easy as u think.

first your wife must agree, then the muis or some muslim commitee will assess the reasons why u need another wife then you need to prove you can afford to raise two familes. a lot things subject to their approval, that why u dont see many muslim men have more than one wife here.

Forget it. It is illegal for a Muslim man to practise polygamy in Singapore. Women's Charter and related laws take precedence over religious laws. If you appeal to MUIS, you'll be flatly rejected.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If they have just one child out of wedlock with a local, then maybe help should be considered but if it is a case like Maia Lee, I think most bros here will just ask them to go fuck spiders.

Thank you, thank you for bringing up Maia Lee! She's Exhibit A, a classic example of what I'm talking about. A single mother who has kids from different fathers, now she's getting on in years and what does she do? Attends church regularly. She's even removing her tattoos because she doesn't want to be thought of as a 'bad girl'. :rolleyes:

You can clearly see what her true motives are, and what this is leading to.

sleaguepunter

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
hi there

1. bro, that may hold some waters.
2. but many m&ds have plenty of gfs while married hoh!

but bro raiders not toking abt many gfs but many wifes. why he want to increase headaches only he know.

as for mats, maybe that why can see many minahs with kids in tow but kids have no father.

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
but bro raiders not toking abt many gfs but many wifes. why he want to increase headaches only he know.

as for mats, maybe that why can see many minahs with kids in tow but kids have no father.

Because I'm greedy. I found one PRC girl that is wifey material one :(

jw5

Loyal
The ministars should support these babies. With their personal money.

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
That is why the 2 child policy is the best,,,prevent all these mats and minahs and other trailer park trash from breeding,,Ang Mor Lands should implement such a policy immediately

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
One thing I realise is in Ang Mor land,,many men dont mind being with women with kids. The men help look after the kids etc,,some relationships do turn out well,,but not others. As a Singkie,,I will never accept women with kids from other men,,,the kid is not mine,,why should I get extra burden? 1 more mouth to feed is 1 more burden...dont believe in this 'buy 1 get 1 free crap'

"I've seen plenty of your kind in church. Reformed sluts with bastards in tow who suddenly 'found Jesus' and goes to church to hunt for a meek, God-fearing husband whom they can leech off."

hi there

1. bro, honest i have had encountered many of such specimens hoh.
2. losers!
3. would not even touch them with some poles or cucumbers.
4. very sticky & hopeless in bed!

Yi Dao

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
One thing I realise is in Ang Mor land,,many men dont mind being with women with kids. The men help look after the kids etc,,some relationships do turn out well,,but not others. As a Singkie,,I will never accept women with kids from other men,,,the kid is not mine,,why should I get extra burden? 1 more mouth to feed is 1 more burden...dont believe in this 'buy 1 get 1 free crap'

For SPGs that ended up with angmors, look at them on the streets, most did not bother to maintain their looks and figures. :eek:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Do not date single mothers:

[video=youtube;X9p8D9ZjrGc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X9p8D9ZjrGc[/video]

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Should just legalize polygamy. No point hide and seek.

Why do you need a wife, or two or three or four wives?

Do you have excess money you want to throw away? If yes, go get married.

If you want to preserve your wealth, your sanity (no nagging) and your freedom, avoid marriage.

QXD

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Frances Ess must be one naive cunt to imply that women have the right to enjoy sex but must not be made to bear any risk of pregnancy.

If they were machiam hens laying eggs then I give it to them lah!

Over here in Australia, the big mistake was to award single unwed moms similar welfare and baby bonuses as couples.

From then, time and time again you hear of these mums coming out with all manner of sob stories that even what they already are given is not enough.

You give them tax-payer subsidized homes - They cry they cannot break out of the poverty line and have to work like a dog.
You give them additional welfare for additional kids - They cry they still cannot make ends meet and that they live a life of shattered dreams.
You give them more rights to parental support to help with bills - They cry over their daily lattes that their partner's payments are always late.
You give their partners more shared custody to help the parenting burden - They cry over their new found bf's orgasms that it is invading their personal space.

And it just becomes a cyclical basket case of excuses upon excuses.

Worse still, there are those that procreate and mistreat children just to get the welfare for their next hit or high, abandoning their kids to their exes or their elderly parents.

And with Singapore's moral fibre already being at breaking point with the recent spate of ills brought about by promiscuity, gambling and corruption, it is not a stretch to say that if bleeding heart liberals like Frances Ess had their way, it will doom Singaporean taxpayers to a feeding a very special class of politically-correct whore in both the financial and carnal sense.

Unwed mothers need help, too
From Frances Ess
04:46 AM Aug 15, 2012
Former Prime Minister Lee Kuan Yew expressed concerns, in "'Enormous' problems if S'poreans don't procreate: LKY" (Aug 11, online), over Singapore's low fertility rate.

Perhaps it is time to consider a mindset change: That every unborn life is precious and that unwed mothers should get more help and support than they do now.

They do not have a spouse to form a family unit to get a new public flat. The Marriage and Parenthood Package is an incentive for married couples and the Baby Bonus is not extended to single, unwed mothers.

Many of them would consider abortion a more viable alternative, and it has been reported that a large number of cases do involve unwed women.

After years of declining birth rates, perhaps Education Minister Heng Swee Keat, who will be taking a fresh look at our policies and engaging Singaporeans in a "national conversation" on this, could consider slaughtering the attitudes towards unwed mothers.

I do not, myself, condone premarital sex. I still believe that the best way to bring up children is within a family, anchored by a loving relationship between a husband and wife. But the child of an unwed woman is innocent.

Would my proposal cause more teenagers and women to be promiscuous? I have not come across any woman who considers unfriendly attitudes towards unwed mothers as an effective contraceptive. That is because women who choose to have sex, do so regardless of society.

However, I believe the birth rate would increase if we accept each unborn child as precious and deserving of a chance to live. Or is it that all unborn children are equal but some are more equal than others?

Our birth rate trend is now a national crisis. We do not have the luxury to demand that all children must be born within a conventional family structure.

Last edited:

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
totally agree, bleeding heart liberals are the cause of the decline of the west..look at the refugee advocates destroying aussieland

Frances Ess must be one naive cunt to imply that women have the right to enjoy sex but must not be made to bear any risk of pregnancy.

If they were machiam hens laying eggs then I give it to them lah!

Over here in Australia, the big mistake was to award single unwed moms similar welfare and baby bonuses as couples.

From then, time and time again you hear of these mums coming out with all manner of sob stories that even what they already are given is not enough.

You give them tax-payer subsidized homes - They cry they cannot break out of the poverty line and have to work like a dog.
You give them additional welfare for additional kids - They cry they still cannot make ends meet and that they live a life of shattered dreams.
You give them more rights to parental support to help with bills - They cry over their daily lattes that their partner's payments are always late.
You give their partners more shared custody to help the parenting burden - They cry over their new found bf's orgasms that it is invading their personal space.

And it just becomes a cyclical basket case of excuses upon excuses.

Worse still, there are those that procreate and mistreat children just to get the welfare for their next hit or high, abandoning their kids to their exes or their elderly parents.

And with Singapore's moral fibre already being at breaking point with the recent spate of ills brought about by promiscuity, gambling and corruption, it is not a stretch to say that if bleeding heart liberals like Frances Ess had their way, it will doom Singaporean taxpayers to a feeding a very special class of politically-correct whore in both the financial and carnal sense.

Kinana

Alfrescian
Loyal
Let's get real. If govt make rules that make single motherhood more common, it might get out of hand n then you cannot turn back.
Young single moms usually end up cannot build career n low wage jobs. The kids will likely turn out bad as well n cause a vicious cycle.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Let's get real. If govt make rules that make single motherhood more common, it might get out of hand n then you cannot turn back.
Young single moms usually end up cannot build career n low wage jobs. The kids will likely turn out bad as well n cause a vicious cycle.

A government does not 'create' single mothers.

Single mothers create themselves - through promiscuity, an undiscerning choice of a partner, and not using birth control.
Helping them would be an egregious insult to taxpayers.

They've made their bed, now they should lie on it.