• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Woman want Government to support Sluts...

BuiKia

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Why unwed mother shouldn't get help is because government (using tax-payers money) do not want to encourage women to become sluts and still get help for their irresponsible act. The fact that the child is born out of wedlock means, the child is an accident, the child is not wanted in the first place. How can that actually increase the birth rate when to abort the child or not is definitely not based on financial returns?

Unwed mothers need help, too
From Frances Ess
04:46 AM Aug 15, 2012
Former Prime Minister Lee Kuan Yew expressed concerns, in "'Enormous' problems if S'poreans don't procreate: LKY" (Aug 11, online), over Singapore's low fertility rate.

Perhaps it is time to consider a mindset change: That every unborn life is precious and that unwed mothers should get more help and support than they do now.

They do not have a spouse to form a family unit to get a new public flat. The Marriage and Parenthood Package is an incentive for married couples and the Baby Bonus is not extended to single, unwed mothers.

Many of them would consider abortion a more viable alternative, and it has been reported that a large number of cases do involve unwed women.

After years of declining birth rates, perhaps Education Minister Heng Swee Keat, who will be taking a fresh look at our policies and engaging Singaporeans in a "national conversation" on this, could consider slaughtering the attitudes towards unwed mothers.

I do not, myself, condone premarital sex. I still believe that the best way to bring up children is within a family, anchored by a loving relationship between a husband and wife. But the child of an unwed woman is innocent.

Would my proposal cause more teenagers and women to be promiscuous? I have not come across any woman who considers unfriendly attitudes towards unwed mothers as an effective contraceptive. That is because women who choose to have sex, do so regardless of society.

However, I believe the birth rate would increase if we accept each unborn child as precious and deserving of a chance to live. Or is it that all unborn children are equal but some are more equal than others?

Our birth rate trend is now a national crisis. We do not have the luxury to demand that all children must be born within a conventional family structure.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
How about:

1) Close your legs.

2) Use birth control.

3) Abort the baby, or give it up for adoption.

I don't want my taxpayer money to be used to fund your mistakes, your brood of bastards.
You can't find a sucker (read: 'good provider') to take care of your expenses, so now you're extorting the government.

I've seen plenty of your kind in church. Reformed sluts with bastards in tow who suddenly 'found Jesus' and goes to church to hunt for a meek, God-fearing husband whom they can leech off.

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
hi there

1. aiyoh!
2. want babies simple leh!
3. one responsible man two or more good women bonking.
4. confirm more babies!

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
"I've seen plenty of your kind in church. Reformed sluts with bastards in tow who suddenly 'found Jesus' and goes to church to hunt for a meek, God-fearing husband whom they can leech off."

hi there

1. bro, honest i have had encountered many of such specimens hoh.
2. losers!
3. would not even touch them with some poles or cucumbers.
4. very sticky & hopeless in bed!

Capano2121

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why unwed mother shouldn't get help is because government (using tax-payers money) do not want to encourage women to become sluts and still get help for their irresponsible act. The fact that the child is born out of wedlock means, the child is an accident, the child is not wanted in the first place. How can that actually increase the birth rate when to abort the child or not is definitely not based on financial returns?

They should be supported lah! A little tax money compared to the billions paid to FTs, single mothers will only be extracting at most thousands of dollars in their whole life time and they help increase the true blood Singaporeans population, this must surely support lah! And the most important point is that no man will be bitch slapped by the woman charter in this arrangement!

ionzu

Alfrescian
Loyal
I've seen plenty of your kind in church. Reformed sluts with bastards in tow who suddenly 'found Jesus' and goes to church to hunt for a meek, God-fearing husband whom they can leech off.

you should let the karma police take care of this situation. the husband might find a wife he deserves, or vice versa.

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
In Canada, single women who meet certain criteria are allowed to adopt children. One of my neighbours adopted a baby girl from China.

Cheers!

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
hi there

1. aiyoh!
2. want babies simple leh!
3. one responsible man two or more good women bonking.
4. confirm more babies!

I totally agree with you brother. I have even thought if converting to Muslim so that I can marry more women :biggrin:

Jlokta

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I totally agree with you brother. I have even thought if converting to Muslim so that I can marry more women :biggrin:

I think you're doing just fine with 1 wife while leaving ECAs outside.

Marry so many where got time for ECA? :biggrin:

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
I think you're doing just fine with 1 wife while leaving ECAs outside.

Marry so many where got time for ECA? :biggrin:

You also join the I'll Never Fuck Pussies (infp) club? :biggrin:

Actually my current PRC gf, really very good. Pretty, cute, moan nicely, wet, can cook, can do housework. If Im not married, I will marry her :(

sleaguepunter

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

bro, it not as easy as u think.

first your wife must agree, then the muis or some muslim commitee will assess the reasons why u need another wife then you need to prove you can afford to raise two familes. a lot things subject to their approval, that why u dont see many muslim men have more than one wife here.

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

hi there

1. aiyoh!
2. bro, why go through the trouble of "cutting" mah.
3. "steal eat" is suffice.
4. but make sure you wash, clean & clear everything before you return home.

@rmadill0

Alfrescian
Loyal

Actually my current PRC gf, really very good. Pretty, cute, moan nicely, wet, can cook, can do housework. If Im not married, I will marry her :(

If you marry her, you will be out looking for another prettier, cuter, moan nicer, wetter, can cook better, do housework better. No ending story bro.

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
bro, it not as easy as u think.

first your wife must agree, then the muis or some muslim commitee will assess the reasons why u need another wife then you need to prove you can afford to raise two familes. a lot things subject to their approval, that why u dont see many muslim men have more than one wife here.

hi there

1. bro, that may hold some waters.
2. but many m&ds have plenty of gfs while married hoh!

Jlokta

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Yup, it'll take alot longer to zap my points to zero like that. :biggrin:

You hor, say that about most of your past GF leh.

Boliao

Alfrescian
Loyal
They should be supported lah! A little tax money compared to the billions paid to FTs, single mothers will only be extracting at most thousands of dollars in their whole life time and they help increase the true blood Singaporeans population, this must surely support lah! And the most important point is that no man will be bitch slapped by the woman charter in this arrangement!

Eh.. many of these are mix-breed children of SPG mothers. Kenna fucked and dumped by AngMo who balek kampong back to their home country. I personally knew quite a few...

Jlokta

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Eh.. many of these are mix-breed children of SPG mothers. Kenna fucked and dumped by AngMo who balek kampong back to their home country. I personally knew quite a few...

Some parades their mix breed kids machiam like a trophy..

I also know some personally.

Last edited:

Fishypie

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Wonder whoever coined that innocent sounding SingLe-mom word ?..to me it's hiau chebai , to put it bLuntLy.:cool:

Spock

Alfrescian
Loyal

If they have just one child out of wedlock with a local, then maybe help should be considered but if it is a case like Maia Lee, I think most bros here will just ask them to go fuck spiders.

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal
I've seen plenty of your kind in church. Reformed sluts with bastards in tow who suddenly 'found Jesus' and goes to church to hunt for a meek, God-fearing husband whom they can leech off.[/QUOTE]

Reform Sluts are specially good on bed.

God fearing men cannot tahan their cock sucking skills and riding !! That why God fearing men fall into the honey trap ! Give these god fearing men some good sex and cock sucking skills consecutive few weeks of enjoyment, then they will know they got to take care of these women and their kids.

If i am women, i will gladly do that for a "Divine Exchange"