• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Woman injured after falling down Lavender MRT escalator

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I also hope that you are now super regret that why you did NOT vote for opposition in the previous GE :wink:

I had voted for PAP in the last GE. This was because it was thanks to PAP that my household income rose so much over the years. Also, the opposition had never been able to attract many credible candidates. And they have proven us right by running the town council into the ground.

jw5

Loyal
If you are not in a hurry, queue on the left. If you are in a hurry, walk steadily on the right. :wink:

Second that. This "rule" is so stupid. When the escalator is going up, almost 90% of the people is queueing so as to stand on the left.

xebay11

Alfrescian
Loyal
I had voted for PAP in the last GE. This was because it was thanks to PAP that my household income rose so much over the years. Also, the opposition had never been able to attract many credible candidates. And they have proven us right by running the town council into the ground.

Are you involved in corruption? So many people also voted for PAP and incomes never increased.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Are you involved in corruption? So many people also voted for PAP and incomes never increased.

That's because they were incompetent and unable to make good use of the pro-business environment provided by PAP to make money. Most of the foreigners I met were full of praise for PAP, from low-wage to PMETs. They mostly agree that sinkies have taken PAP for granted. Even with PAP leaders inability to solve certain problems like transport and housing, the foreigners still say PAP government is far better than the governments they left behind. They also expressed surprise that the cops here do not ask for bribes, unlike what they usually experience back home.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset

That's because they are not capable enough to be able to take advantage of the myriad of opportunities that the government has created for them.

You can't blame the PAP for that. It is their own fault.

zookeeper

Alfrescian
Loyal
Escalator is not designed for walking.
Each step is much higher than normal stair. The metal surface has no grip. Slippery when wet.