• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Wishing PAP the very best in the coming election!

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Be strong and don't let those bleeding left wing liberals take over the country.

If any PAP candidate needs any help, just PM me and I'll use my connections to get you more votes.:wink:

patrickv

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Wishing the PAP all the very best in the coming election!

........... added the appropriate icon for u.

Last edited:

Maximilian Chua-Heng

Alfrescian
Loyal
troll-spray

Last edited:

wikiphile

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Be strong and don't let those bleeding left wing liberals take over the country.

If any PAP candidate needs any help, just PM me and I'll use my connections to get you more votes.:wink:

i'm sure you can will help the ruling party with these 'connections'

mtc-multi-terminal-connector-wire-to-board-terminal-block-system-000093075-4.jpg

Robert Half

Alfrescian
Loyal

Ya ... I hope PAP win only 55 seats the same numbers of seats won by BN in recent Sarawak state election :biggrin: