• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Wishing our Dear Leader - Lee HL a happy birthday

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Today - 10 Feb is his 72 birthday.
Lets use this post to pen down your birthday wishes to him

as you go around visiting, giving or receiving ang pows....please thank him & PAP for creating a safe environment for us. May he live long long and song song....

Hightech88

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hokay...I start first..:

I wish him tio cancer and die early as a retribution for bring in CECA to destroy Siongapore.

1707496969975.jpeg

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal

as you go around visiting, giving or receiving ang pows....please thank him & PAP for creating a safe environment for us. May he live long long and song song....

Let's see if this will be his last.

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

i wish him an early reunion with his parents..................hope he'll bring his man-wife along to pay their respects..........