• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Wishing All A Happy Vesak Day Holiday !

jw5

Loyal
that's what me and my family had for breakfast too. Pritam was very kind to offer me a drink but me pointed to my kopi :p:p:p

Tell him not to be like ah Low and always try to plp the voters lah....................... :p

jw5

Loyal
ah low has breakfast with the residents in the morning?

dunno leh, but I heard that he also likes to sit around with the residents and be nice to them...................
of course this is much better than only being nice to superiors and people with power and status like the pappypaws..........:wink:

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
dunno leh, but I heard that he also likes to sit around with the residents and be nice to them...

heard ah low only make it a point to visit the wakes in Hougang in the past, sitting around and having breakfast... hmm... not very sure.

Hoeness

Alfrescian
Loyal

01ac69c4.jpg

"Happy Vesak Day to all! Don't believe what u read and see from the state media because the story behind it has two sides. Cheers"