• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Wish Lee Kuan Yew Happy New Year

gingerlyn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Dear brothers and sisters,

I wish Lee Kuan Yew happy new year.

ps: uncle lee, please don't open your mouth so wide because all Singaporeans know that you are happy and healthy lee-kuan-yew-george.jpg

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

ps: uncle lee, please don't open your mouth so wide because all Singaporeans know that you are happy and healthyView attachment 13637

See that gong gong face with mouth open open and is going to die a long painful agonising death and ghouls demons waiting to fuck and screw LKY with the same kind of mercy he gave to others

The only place fit for that smear of shit on sole of shoe LKY to be buried under

Public-toilet-sign-in-Bei-009.jpg

20080225-public%20toilet%20perrochon.jpg

7830541.jpg

20071010119200281322880800.jpg

Bury that bastard LKY under a public toilet or in sewerage treatment plant.
Sinkies shit on him or flowing around him will purify that bastard LKY
The stink of our shit will smell a lot better than that smear of shit on sole of shoe LKY

oratedar

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wishing Lky living till 120.

95 to 110 on tube feeding.
110 to 120 on vegetable stage but with conscious mind.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Wishing Lky living till 120.

95 to 110 on tube feeding.
110 to 120 on vegetable stage but with conscious mind.

Vegetable has no mind....you tell me, I should talk nicely to my carrots before I chopped them?? , vegetable is to be returned to the ground to be recycle...the ground is waiting...110 wow! that is another decade..will you still be around?

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

ps: uncle lee, please don't open your mouth so wide because all Singaporeans know that you are happy and healthyView attachment 13637

Smear of shit on sole of shoe LKY mouth open wide wide cos he love my joss sticks and candle wax

4384613-burning-joss-sticks-at-the-temple.jpg

China-DSC_6922.jpg

Above for smear of shit on sole of shoe to eat and enjoy now.
When that smear of shit on sole of shoe LKY go die his long painful agonising death, the ghouls and demons will be raping and screwing him and not allow him time off to eat joss sticks and candle wax.

HE BETTER START EATING THOSE JOSS STICKS AND CANDLE WAX NOW NOW NOW

Jlokta

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I wish the old fart stays alive till 2016 to watch the downfall of the PAP.

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i hope they build multi billion dollars mausoleum for him. they should start the planning work now.

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hope he can hang on until March because right now we have many public holidays: new year, chinese new year,.... There are no public holidays in March or July, so if he ups the lorry it'll make many Sporeans happy to have an unexpected holiday:smile:

Jlokta

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
i hope they build multi billion dollars mausoleum for him. they should start the planning work now.

Where ever he sleeps, I hope they build a statue and a park.

I'd want to bring my doggie there to pee and poop.