• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Will You Donate To The Forum?

Cestbon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Oi! SamLeong! Come In!

Important? Like how? :confused::biggrin:

I prefer it to be low power for donors for obvious reasons that i will not say. :biggrin:

Reputation point nothing.
Power power that POWER.
It can ZAP/UP other point.
If ZAP that person will be in 18th level of hell.

Yi Dao

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Reputation point nothing.
Power power that POWER.
It can ZAP/UP other point.
If ZAP that person will be in 18th level of hell.

You can't make everyone happy because if high power then points will be low and those who support points eg Raiders will kpkb. Have high points and power? How nice but will be frown upon by non donors. :biggrin:

I_Hate_Pappies

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Just awhile ago you said that you are having some surplus generated by this forum and you willing to fork out some of it for someone who are willing to write some articles of Singapore. $2k per month if i did not remember wrongly. Ning Nia Bor ah, machiam like Town Council having surplus but still increasing conservancy fee. :oIo:

Why suddenly now you are asking for donation for this forum?

You got into some financial problem?:rolleyes::biggrin:

I am going to do my part, but i need you to be transparent on the donation spreadsheet.

I have enough of the PAP money collection without transparency and their bulls and craps.

How much is enough? What is the monthly target and how long is this exercise going to last?

Are you going to keep giving FOC points to non-donor? The amount is not big but i think you need to lay down some guidelines on your part. Points are not big deal, but since it comes with the donation, i think you need to be fair and consistent.
Nia Ma Eh, don't over here, fans of forum are donating $ and on the other hand you suka suka give points to any Tom, Dick, Harry and kaninia borchaocheebye. Then don't blame me for asking you to fuck off in the chatroom. :oIo::biggrin::p

Last of all, Kong Hee Fatt Choy! :biggrin::p

Oi! Leong! Nia ma ah! Don't want my USD$19.95 ah?:rolleyes::confused::biggrin:

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset

You can't make everyone happy because if high power then points will be low and those who support points eg Raiders will kpkb. Have high points and power? How nice but will be frown upon by non donors. :biggrin:

You really disappointed me. I thought you were smart. Knn lah, I support power, not points lah :biggrin:

Yi Dao

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

You really disappointed me. I thought you were smart. Knn lah, I support power, not points lah :biggrin:

Alamak. You spoil my show! I had it going well until your post. :mad: Wayang shows are common here. :biggrin:

Last edited:

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset

Alamak. You spoil my show! I had it going well until your post. :mad: Wayang shows are common here. :biggrin:

Yeah lah, this forum is like that. Have some fun but don't lose sleep. Sometimes I also let people laugh at me. Like your good friend jw5, every time see me have to Suan Siao me. :o

jw5

Loyal

Yeah lah, this forum is like that. Have some fun but don't lose sleep. Sometimes I also let people laugh at me. Like your good friend jw5, every time see me have to Suan Siao me. :o

walao eh, the only time i can recall suan siao you is when you claimed that 5+5+5-5+5+5-5X0 = 15, say that people who got the wrong answer are retards and should be banned and then later edited your answer to 20. :o :biggrin: