• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Will you defend Singapore against China?

bigboss

Alfrescian
Loyal
NO.

Traitors PAP has betrayed Singaporeans by giving all the perks to foreigners.
FUCKING CHEEBYE LOONG can get his Pinoys, Indians and other pets to cover his ass when China come dig out his mother's corpse to fuck.

Pose the same question to a tiong and he will say, "I balek kamong. Why do I have to fight against my mother land"? Chinese born in sinkie land and tiongs imported by pappies are different breeds; one is 100% sinkies, the imported ones are fakers.

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
Pose the same question to a tiong and he will say, "I balek kamong. Why do I have to fight against my mother land"? Chinese born in sinkie land and tiongs imported by pappies are different breeds; one is 100% sinkies, the imported ones are fakers.

Fucking cheebye Loong can go fight the war ALONE in that case.
Don't expect to get any support from Sinkies when all he did was displaced them.
Fuck his mother's cheebye.

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
Too many of them. You cannot shoot them all. It's easier to invade Malaysia and kick Najibee out than to invade China and kick Mr Xi out.

can we also invade thailand, pinoyland and viet, there's so many vices there. if we invade china, it will b a long ops, need places to R&R first

borom

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
singapore belongs to everyone i thought?......

The remark by PM Lee that Singapore belongs to everyone staying here, including the foreigners on work passes, make a mockery of asking male citizens to serve National Service. EDITED: It is ridiculous for the prime minister to make this statement -Tan Kin Lian Facebook post of May 4, 2014

..............this is our Singapore, this is a home that belongs to everyone....
.http://www.todayonline.com/ge2015/opposition-loss-explain-drubbing

I don't understand when the PM keeps on saying this place belongs to everyone, so what is there to fight?

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Fucking cheebye Loong can go fight the war ALONE in that case.
Don't expect to get any support from Sinkies when all he did was displaced them.
Fuck his mother's cheebye.

You think he will fight? Haha
His plane standby on tarmac ready to run road faster than anyone of us

flatearther

Alfrescian
Loyal
i dont want to be seen as xenophobic racist sinkie.however if india invades us,i will pick up my rifle and defend this soil to the death.no shitskin will touch this soil before the last drop of blood leaves my body.
I thought this soil has already been touched by them many times? :confused: :p

Hans168

Alfrescian
Loyal
I relish at idea of killing and maiming some tiongs but at the same time I won't fight for the pap.
Maybe I'll join to friendly fire headshot some paper generals and tiongs too

let the million buck papigs defend what they are earning////////////////

Hans168

Alfrescian
Loyal
NO.

Traitors PAP has betrayed Singaporeans by giving all the perks to foreigners.
FUCKING CHEEBYE LOONG can get his Pinoys, Indians and other pets to cover his ass when China come dig out his mother's corpse to fuck.

datz right ...... let the f trashes fight for them///////

Hans168

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes, being born and raised in singapore, I will defend singapore against all enemies regardless if they are PRC or some other country. But first, I must shoot all the PAP MIWs that got us into this mess. Then after that, I can fight to my death, ok?

me too BUT I did not benefit much from this cuntry so I will the defence to those who benefitted a lot more than me.......... PAP policies are anti sgian, so there is NO reason to reciprocate...................