• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Will you be hanging up your Singapore flag this National day??

Will you hang your Singapore flag??

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Cestbon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I will not purchase flag. If given free I will take to wipe and clean things then thorw down rubbish cute.

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Every year without being asked by the residents, RC por lumpars will go to my parents's flat in Tampenis and hang the flags for all units staying in that block. They will do it every year, few weeks before National Day.. The irony is there's quite a number of Chao PR Ah nehs staying in that block..:eek:

Then there will be a buffet dinner to celebrate at a Multi purpose hall beside my parents's block. There, RC por lumpars will congregate with residents of the area who are mostly Mabok Tan die hard supporters and there will also be some CB PR ah neh families and also Pinoy families invited.. There will be a stupid mini concert, with a small stage erected and a Karaoke contest that will last till 10, 11 pm.. Then you'll hear the RC CB kias wailing and singing in their CB voices..:mad:

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
never hang for many years liao lor................

feel like burning mine....................

might hang again after LKY and LHL kana hanged !

kenstone101

Alfrescian
Loyal
just my views, all local born bros, we must differ our feelings loving & respects our country from liking our govt. thru our current govt have messed up our life and dirt our land by importing chow ahneh & ah tiong from far far away 3rd world countries to take away our rich bowl or watever, is against our wish & our land(country) we can only blame the 60% allowing our govt to do these to us, we shld not be angry with our homeland,our flag?

our country & flag deserve any great respect from us, i believed we r proud to be an Singaporeans. thru i disgree by hanging up flag during national day is a way to show we love Singapore.

LOVE Singapore? Save Singapore, then we can see future for our kids...

KNNBCCB

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
flag-pins-india-singapore.jpg

Flag-Pins-China-Singapore.jpg

Windsor

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Have never done so and most likely will never ever hang the Singapore flag. Maybe when we have a government not the MIW.

Microsoft

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
just my views, all local born bros, we must differ our feelings loving & respects our country from liking our govt. thru our current govt have messed up our life and dirt our land by importing chow ahneh & ah tiong from far far away 3rd world countries to take away our rich bowl or watever, is against our wish & our land(country) we can only blame the 60% allowing our govt to do these to us, we shld not be angry with our homeland,our flag?

our country & flag deserve any great respect from us, i believed we r proud to be an Singaporeans. thru i disgree by hanging up flag during national day is a way to show we love Singapore.

LOVE Singapore? Save Singapore, then we can see future for our kids...

Problems ish...de fucking papaya turn de national day into their propaganda wor...using our moni...our "I WANT I WANT TO VOLUNTEER FOR NS...PLEASE PLEASE ENLIST ME" nsman for de event...if lucky half yr out of 2 of de entire ns time preparing...if sway...1 year out of 2...lidat...how?

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I will hang the National flag when the Oppostion takes over power one day, or when LKY up the lorry in the coming future..

Microsoft

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Actual hang dis message during national day not bad...all we nid 2 do ish 2 chg de cuntry map...:biggrin::p

fuck-off-we-are-full2.JPG

hellion83

Alfrescian
Loyal
Actual hang dis message during national day not bad...all we nid 2 do ish 2 chg de cuntry map...:biggrin::p

fuck-off-we-are-full2.JPG

We should blow up that image to the same size as the national flag and hang them up side-by-side.

ed: shame about the Australian background though.

Last edited:

Hahahaman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Problems ish...de fucking papaya turn de national day into their propaganda wor...using our moni...our "I WANT I WANT TO VOLUNTEER FOR NS...PLEASE PLEASE ENLIST ME" nsman for de event...if lucky half yr out of 2 of de entire ns time preparing...if sway...1 year out of 2...lidat...how?

Yah.. these papaya propaganda...

Everytime they show pictures of Singapore its like the papaya telling the whole world...

Etc...
1) Picture of HDB flats - sinkies are in debt of paying off loan for their pigeonholes. They are at the mercy of capitalist.

2) The Army - we enforce our sinkies to be yr security guards.

3) Poodles - Dun worry u foreigners, u can come here to bully sinkies. We wont bother.