• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Will Smith slaps Chris Rock on stage at the Oscars

searcher1

Alfrescian
Loyal
Will Smith is so offended with a G.I Jane joke on his Wife Bald Head ?
His lovely Wife gave heads to her Son's friend & Will Smith is ok with that woh
But cannot stand a joke, but fully OK with Wife cheating, sucking her Son's friend dick

saynotomsm

Alfrescian
Loyal
Screenshot_20220329-093316_Telegram.jpg

Screenshot_20220329-094702_Telegram.jpg

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
Don't kid me lah. His wife was fucking around with his son's friend and he doesn't smack his wife nor the other guy but smack a guy making jokes? He is a cuck trying very hard to change his pathetic image.
Giving head is not real sex so how can it be cheating? Just a poor excuse by villains to impeach a beloved president. :mad:

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Giving head is not real sex so how can it be cheating? Just a poor excuse by villains to impeach a beloved president. :mad:
So your wife giving head to me you okay with that? No wonder commiecunts like you love to sell your wife and mother to sex slave. How you know his wife didn't give more than a blow job? You trust such a wife? So you a cuck also? LOL!...

nirvarq

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
“He gotta wax his head every morning.” Now this is a video of Will Smith saying a joke about someone with Alopecia. One reason I love the internet, it never forgets.