• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[Video] - Woman repeatedly slaps herself to beg forgiveness from boyfriend, would AWARE approve?

UltimaOnline

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Woman repeatedly slaps herself to beg forgiveness from boyfriend, would AWARE approve?

oliverlee

Alfrescian
Loyal
AWARE bitches are lesbians, closet or not. This matter is beyond their scope.
To be fair, lesbians are human beings, there are very decent ones, kind and compassionate. I fucking hate them when they start getting territorial and gladiatorial, become more masculine than men, thinking they have the right to ask men to bend over for them. We call them dykes

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
AWARE needs to focus on more pressing matters.... such as

https://www.channelnewsasia.com/sin...an-pretty-girls-presidential-election-3712586

AWARE voices concerns over Tan Kin Lian's presidential bid, points to his 'history of objectifying women'​

A video compiling several posts from the presidential hopeful about seeing "pretty" girls on buses and in malls is making the rounds on TikTok.
AWARE voices concerns over Tan Kin Lian's presidential bid, points to his 'history of objectifying women'

SINGAPORE: The Association of Women for Action and Research (AWARE) voiced concerns over Mr Tan Kin Lian's participation in the upcoming Presidential Election, given his "history of objectifying women".
The women's rights group released a statement on Monday (Aug 21) saying that the assessment process for presidential candidates should not only take into account financial and management qualifications, but also "wider societal impacts".
AWARE's statement was published on Facebook after a CNA report on Mr Tan's response to a viral TikTok video, which showed posts by the former NTUC Income chief executive about "pretty" girls.
Mr Tan said a "small minority" of people are uncomfortable with his social media posts that talk about "pretty" girls, and that most people find it "quite fun".
Checks by CNA confirmed that the posts in the video were legitimate. The video has racked up more than 250,000 views and over 8,000 likes.
One TikTok user commented: "He does this all the time. (I don't know) why (Elections Department) can pass him haha." CNA has contacted the Elections Department for comment.
Mr Tan was one of three candidates who received a certificate of eligibility on Friday for the Presidential Election. He is due to submit his nomination papers on Tuesday.
In a press release on Friday, the Presidential Elections Committee (PEC) said it is satisfied that Mr Tan is "a man of integrity, good character and reputation".
Former senior minister Tharman Shanmugaratnam and former GIC chief investment officer Ng Kok Song also qualified to stand for the election.

"AN ACT OF OBJECTIFYING WOMEN"​

AWARE said it shares the public's concerns that Mr Tan has been cleared to run in the Presidential Election.
"Consistently posting about 'pretty girls', recording videos of women in public without their consent, or commenting about their appearance isn’t merely a matter of personal preference or light 'amusement'," the group said.
"It's an act of objectifying women, reducing them solely to their appearances for their personal entertainment.
"Such behaviour from anyone in or aspiring to a position of influence suggests that it's acceptable to trivialise women and overlook their myriad abilities and contributions."
AWARE also commented on the decision to grant Mr Tan a certificate of eligibility for the election, calling it a "systemic endorsement".
"It signifies that these views and behaviours are not just acceptable, but perhaps even agreeable enough for a potential presidency," the statement said.
The President should embody the values, ethics and principles that reflect the nation Singapore wants to be, AWARE said.
"We urge the Presidential Election Commission to thoroughly consider the broader implications of such endorsements in the future," it added.
The assessment process for presidential candidates should also consider the "wider societal impact to ensure our leadership truly upholds the values of respect, equality, and dignity for all Singaporeans".
The video on TikTok was posted on Sunday by an account called spillthetea.sg.

Related:​

Presidential Elections Committee 'not aware' of Tan Kin Lian's social media posts before issuing eligibility certificate

PEC NOT AWARE OF SOCIAL MEDIA POSTS

The PEC said on Monday night that it was "not aware" of Mr Tan's social media posts before the certificate of eligibility was issued.
"Hence, the issuing of the certificate could not have amounted to an endorsement of Mr Tan’s social media posts by the PEC," it said.
The committee is "not legally entitled" to change its decision after an eligibility certificate is issued.
"Any additional facts regarding a candidate which come to public attention after the candidate’s certificate has been issued, would be for the electorate’s consideration and assessment before casting their votes."
It said it does not go through every applicant's past social media posts before deciding on issuing the certificate.
If comments made by an applicant are brought to the PEC's attention before a certificate is issued, the committee will consider them in its assessment.

MR TAN'S SOCIAL MEDIA POSTS​

In response to CNA's question, Mr Tan said on Monday morning that most people are not bothered by his posts.
"Most of the people say it is quite light, it's quite enjoyable. That's how I build my people to be interested," he told reporters before his walkabout at a hawker centre in Clementi West.
"There will be a few people who feel uncomfortable, but that is a very small minority, that's a very small minority. (The) majority actually find that to be quite okay, quite fun."
Mr Tan added that he posts on Facebook about other things, including "simple posts" about his meals at hawker centres. Those also attract some "nasty comments", questioning why he has to post about his bowl of fishball noodle soup on social media.
"I say, please leave it to me. If you don't like what I post, please stay out. Don't make very rude remarks," he said.
"Some of the people actually do it because they are malicious. They just want to make me look bad. And I think that's no good. Not necessary.
"I ignore malicious people who are out to create trouble for me, so long as the majority of people find that those are quite harmless. Some people will be malicious."
Source: CNA/an(sn)