• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Will PAP handover power if they lose 2011 election?

jim007jimmyboy

Alfrescian
Loyal
Will PAP n famiLEE handover power if by chance 66% wake up and voted against PAP for their past deeds :-

* FTrash influx - forced thru
* Ho Jinx saga - forced thru
* Public Order Act - forced thru
* Million dollar cabinet - forced thru
* GST increase - forced thru

Will they quietly handover the rein?? Or will the dirty old man suddenly dig from his grave and stand up like in the movie Kill Bill2??:biggrin:

jim007jimmyboy

Alfrescian
Loyal
HAT_0034_levels.jpg
fuck who disturb my sleep!​

Tiu Kwang Yew

Alfrescian
Loyal
PAP millionaires and rich dogs will plan a coup or a protest against the new govt.

well, by that time , it will be nice to cut up some PAP bastards or rape some of the baboons daughters.
How nice....hopefully 2011 is a turning point

jim007jimmyboy

Alfrescian
Loyal
it would be interesting to watch the royal famiLEE scurrying to the airport for their lives!!!

Elites hiding in their houses afraid that they will be stake and burned :biggrin:

Wow the 5mins fantasy was great!

yellow_people

Alfrescian
Loyal
No need to scurry to the airports. Just stuff or swap out the ballot boxes or if electronic voting is used adjust the tally to a desired one.

The elections committee is part of the PMO. Yet we still have brainwashed Chinks who believe in free and fair elections come 2011. The outcome will be the same. And Chinks will go back to whinning on Sammyboy for the next 5 yrs.

Einfield

Alfrescian
Loyal
come 2011, nothing will happen, trust me.

You are not dealing with a gentleman here, we are dealing with the worse kind of human, who got a track record of betraying his own people for self preservation. This kind of people will win because they are willing to trade with the devil.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
Will PAP n famiLEE handover power if by chance 66% wake up and voted against PAP for their past deeds :-

* FTrash influx - forced thru
* Ho Jinx saga - forced thru
* Public Order Act - forced thru
* Million dollar cabinet - forced thru
* GST increase - forced thru

Will they quietly handover the rein?? Or will the dirty old man suddenly dig from his grave and stand up like in the movie Kill Bill2??:biggrin:

The short answer - NO

BlueCat

Alfrescian
Loyal
maybe 5-10 years down the road,if may happen.
but i do not see that happen in the next election.
too many opposite parties with so few good and talent people.

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
To answer your question, we have to look at history and past precedents.

They have lost Potong Pasir and Hougang. And they have not handed over control of the $$ to the new administrators.

So what makes anybody think they will hand over peacefully? I bet they will be dragged away kicking and screaming. That will be the ultimate irony in LKY's repeated rhetoric that he is lawful.

alantan27

Alfrescian
Loyal
wonder what will the returning officer do if there is some error in the nomination form of PAP candidate?

Perspective

Alfrescian
Loyal
To answer your question, we have to look at history and past precedents.

They have lost Potong Pasir and Hougang. And they have not handed over control of the $$ to the new administrators.

So what makes anybody think they will hand over peacefully? I bet they will be dragged away kicking and screaming. That will be the ultimate irony in LKY's repeated rhetoric that he is lawful.

Don't think that is true, if you are talking about the town council funds. Both PP and HG TC funds are totally in charge by the opposition MPs (which was why only the 2 TCs avoided the stupid Lehman investments). But unless there is other $$$ that you are referring to.

Perspective

Alfrescian
Loyal
I foresee if the shift of power is gradual, this is less likely to happen (although there will be other problems). Eg opposition now has 30-40 seats from the 2 they used to have. They are already in control of half of Singapore, denying PAP of less civil servant network and talent, so by the time it comes PAP won't have much choice.

The reason for the denial of handover of power in Burma was because the powerful military was overthrown by the ballot overnight when the reins were still intact. However some people still think that's the way to rid the PAP.

Last edited:

limpeh2

Alfrescian
Loyal
Unless a military coup or a tactical armed insurgence against the PAP, LKY's SG Inc dynasty will persist. I think 66.6% is bullshit and doesn't exist. Only vote-rigging and opposition "victory" tokenism exist. SG is like so many other so-called democratic Asian nations, just a puppet dictatorship supported by the West. PAP is a poodle bred to keep watch on its muslim neighbours for its angmo handlers.