• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Will PAP Cherish Facing WP at the Next GE?

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Will WP have enough candidates to contest all seats at the next GE?

If so, will PAP candidates cherish facing WP opponents.

After LLL's humiliation of KPK at PE GE, I suspect pap fears facing WP at the next GE.

Heavens have eyes. How things have changed in SG!

My hope is that more caring and concerned Singaporeans will seek to join the WP.

Rumours are that Michelle Lee and Ang Yong Guan may join WP. Will we see a two party contest at the next GE?

Singaporeans will celebrate if NS, TJS, PT, VW, AYG, ML, WWN, HP, TT, CL, TCB and many more stand under WP's banner. A two political party system will become a reality in SG

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I recall reading somewhere that ML is already in the WP.

I hope TJS can lead a team against LHL at AMK...big egos and big axes...will be interesting to watch and compel LHL to work and defend AMK

i wld be cheering for TJS to slay the Goliath

Last edited:

Hawkeye1819

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I very much doubt if WP can contest more than 40 to 50% of all the seats.

There will also be a lot of spoiler parties and/or candidates around to fill up the seats but shoot blanks, if you know what I mean.

ML is already in WP walking the ground. AYG? I think he will, but he's keeping his cards close to his chest.

After LLL's humiliation of KPK at PE GE, I suspect pap fears facing WP at the next GE.

My hope is that more caring and concerned Singaporeans will seek to join the WP.

Rumours are that Michelle Lee and Ang Yong Guan may join WP. Will we see a two party contest at the next GE?

Singaporeans will celebrate if NS, TJS, PT, VW, AYG, ML, WWN, HP, TT, CL, TCB and many more stand under WP's banner. A two political party system will become a reality in SG

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I very much doubt if WP can contest more than 40 to 50% of all the seats.

There will also be a lot of spoiler parties and/or candidates around to fill up the seats but shoot blanks, if you know what I mean.

ML is already in WP walking the ground. AYG? I think he will, but he's keeping his cards close to his chest.

yes...I agree. I think WP may want to cautious and be very selective in candidates who wants to join and contest ynder WP. As I hv said, politics is a dirty game and we cant discount moles from wanting to penetrate and destroy WP from within. I wish WP well and that LTK and SL are able to spot these moles and reject them

I look forward to next GE and GE 2021. I dont see how PAP can remain in power beyond 2021.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I think he's looking to see what his good friend TJS does.

If he is a smart doctor and politician, he should 'siam' TJS all the way. Drink kopi and tcss together no problem. TJS is not likely to succeed in opposition politics. Succeed means getting into parliament. His chances just as good/bad as GMS. Just my assessment.

Hawkeye1819

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
yes...I agree. I think WP may want to cautious and be very selective in candidates who wants to join and contest ynder WP. As I hv said, politics is a dirty game and we cant discount moles from wanting to penetrate and destroy WP from within. I wish WP well and that LTK and SL are able to spot these moles and reject them

I look forward to next GE and GE 2021. I dont see how PAP can remain in power beyond 2021.

One thing I have come to like about WP is they don't just parachute in candidates, no matter how well qualified. Everyone must go through at least some rigorous ground work first before being a candidate. This makes it harder for moles to gain entry and also test the candidate's resolve. Its a good system.

In any case, moles will never be able to destroy a party if the inner leadership is very tightly controlled. The things to beware are finances and accounting. Very important to make sure those are in order at all times.

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If he is a smart doctor and politician, he should 'siam' TJS all the way. Drink kopi and tcss together no problem. TJS is not likely to succeed in opposition politics. Succeed means getting into parliament. His chances just as good/bad as GMS. Just my assessment.

TJS looks like a good, brave, competent Commando who can fight alone, unafraid and needs minimal fire support. He shd consider standing in a SMC or forming his own team to inflict max damage on the pap

Last edited:

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
One thing I have come to like about WP is they don't just parachute in candidates, no matter how well qualified. Everyone must go through at least some rigorous ground work first before being a candidate. This makes it harder for moles to gain entry and also test the candidate's resolve. Its a good system.

In any case, moles will never be able to destroy a party if the inner leadership is very tightly controlled. The things to beware are finances and accounting. Very important to make sure those are in order at all times.

I agree...I hope that WP survives any dirty pap tricks and can smell a mole from miles away

Hawkeye1819

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

AYG is a friendly and personable chap in real life. He should make good use of his sociable qualities and connect with the heartlanders.

Yes agree he should not be politically affiliated to TJS. Should strike out on his own.

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
AYG is a friendly and personable chap in real life. He should make good use of his sociable qualities and connect with the heartlanders.

Yes agree he should not be politically affiliated to TJS. Should strike out on his own.

i hope TJS will just strike out on his own

Last edited:

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

after the WP blew up PAP's Death Star at Aljunied GRC...................a New Hope arose..............but yet, we must be wary of The Empire Strikes Back.......

as more and more people join WP......they must be wary of The Attack Of The Moles................

and then there's the Phantom Menace, Dr Chee...........ever ready to make the opposition look bad.............

we can only hope for the Evil Emperor Lee's early demise.........

we should also look out for Tan Jee Say.......................in Return Of The Jee Say....................

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
after the WP blew up PAP's Death Star at Aljunied GRC...................a New Hope arose..............but yet, we must be wary of The Empire Strikes Back.......

as more and more people join WP......they must be wary of The Attack Of The Moles................

and then there's the Phantom Menace, Dr Chee...........ever ready to make the opposition look bad.............

we can only hope for the Evil Emperor Lee's early demise.........

we should also look out for Tan Jee Say.......................in Return Of The Jee Say....................

Excellent..Thanks!