• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

wikiphile, please come in, what is your problem with Li Lian?

brocoli

Alfrescian
Loyal
I dunno why u called Li Lian fake :mad::mad::mad::mad:

having people skills and getting along with others mean fake meh ??? :confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:

u want true politician like GMS, KJ and CSJ ?? :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

:*::*::*::*::*::*:

LordElrond

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Talk like trainer? As we all know trainer's style of talking is lots of BS with little substance.
Just commenting on trainers in general, nothing against LLL

Fook Seng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
As we all know trainer's style of talking is lots of BS with little substance.

No. I don't know. From what I know, if you are talking about a trainer in sales or marketing, he should be able to identify and list down all the requirements of the target market or customer and name the tools and explain the use of these tools to tackle the market or customer. What is so BS about it?