• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Wife so chio still visit FL

LeMans2011

Alfrescian
Loyal
For fucking sake, good see a doctor for your dylexia and myopic! Stop saving these few hundred dollars just to fuck a few chickens. Sex is meant to be free, not paid. Ahem :biggrin:

LOL... LOL... LOL... Alamak is a nice guy but sometimes really kiam gan (Alamak dun zap me ah)

LeMans2011

Alfrescian
Loyal
She should divorce him.
First of all, he doesn't have the looks nor the body.
Secondly, no character.
Thirdly, he will be in jail for a few years.
Finally, she gets a big cut.

Obviously you have no clue about divorce and alimony. Ask me, i am experienced :biggrin:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You are right.
When he was the white horse in his batch during BMT in Tekong.
During parents visiting day....while every parents came in ferry, the entire Shaw clan sailed in on their yacht the Sea Shaw.....
POP party booked the entire Hyatt Hotel to celebrate.

During that time have bmt in nee soon too.

palden

Alfrescian
Loyal
Too flat la. The girl he go got C cup la. Anyway some wives are like a piece of lard when it comes to sex so he got to release somewhere right?

StinkiePeasants

Alfrescian
Loyal
why the hell is there a need to make this point.. is it due to sinkie culture... must show some status..

So does the brand of the car the OKT Tang Boon Thiew drives. The press mentions he drives a Mercedes-Benz car. Typical Stinkie attitude obsessed with status. Would they mention about his car if he were to drive a Toyota or Nissan? Or take public transport?

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal
So does the brand of the car the OKT Tang Boon Thiew drives. The press mentions he drives a Mercedes-Benz car. Typical Stinkie attitude obsessed with status. Would they mention about his car if he were to drive a Toyota or Nissan? Or take public transport?

They did mention that? My respect for Singaporeans just plummeted again.