• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Wife so chio still visit FL

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal
Haha.

Wife pretty no use la. They every time say not free, no mood ... what can you do ? They expect you to treat them like Princess every time, but hell they act like a dead fish on bed. Where is the motivation ? They expect expensive gift but do not know how to look at themselves, thinking they are CLEOPATRA !

Pretty no use, i rather go for woman with lesser looks, but more gentle when talking to you. I am not trying to belittle woman, but i find that women who tries to wear the pants every time in a marriage is a total turn off, no matter how pretty she is!

Kinana

Alfrescian
Loyal
She should divorce him.
First of all, he doesn't have the looks nor the body.
Secondly, no character.
Thirdly, he will be in jail for a few years.
Finally, she gets a big cut.

Last edited:

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
She should divorce him.
First of all, he doesn't have the looks nor the body.
Secondly, no character.
Thirdly, he will be in jail for a few years.
Finally, she gets a big cut.
Firstly, the marriage was not about his looks or body in the 1st place
Secondly, the marriage was not about his character either
Thirdly, he might still escape jail time
Finally, he got a band of lawyers to back him up....she might not win.

Old money like the Shaws have got foundations and what not to stash away their money....not so easy to screw them over...i doubt Howard's ex wife got a big settlement.

ChewCheng

Alfrescian
Loyal
The charge that they face has mandatory jail term. Meaning just fine is not an option. The divorce based on adultery does not stand as the offence was before marriage but a woman do not need any strong reason for divorce. Unreasonable behaviour is good enough. Also, the court take into consideration the duration of the marriage. Short marriage do not get much from the husband. Best is 10 years and above.

Firstly, the marriage was not about his looks or body in the 1st place
Secondly, the marriage was not about his character either
Thirdly, he might still escape jail time
Finally, he got a band of lawyers to back him up....she might not win.

Old money like the Shaws have got foundations and what not to stash away their money....not so easy to screw them over...i doubt Howard's ex wife got a big settlement.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The charge that they face has mandatory jail term. Meaning just fine is not an option. The divorce based on adultery does not stand as the offence was before marriage but a woman do not need any strong reason for divorce. Unreasonable behaviour is good enough. Also, the court take into consideration the duration of the marriage. Short marriage do not get much from the husband. Best is 10 years and above.
one day jail can? stranger defence have been presented before and accepted and even stranger sentences passed by our esteemed wallaby courts.

greedy and cunning

Alfrescian
Loyal
For someone without status, you wouldn't understand.

Being a Rockefeller or a Kennedy is different from being tonychat's illegitimate children.

yes sir , if one of the 48 is related to king of brunei or son of malaysia pm , you think they will publish the list ?

connection and who you are MAKES a great different.

life is about connection.

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Buikia, your obesity is turning you myopic. Get a set of glasses soon :biggrin:

Also, if you eat dragon meat everyday, won't it be nice to eat a wild turkey sometime?

Also, most women lose interest in sex after marriage or after giving birth, so it's not surprising that the man goes out for sex.

IF that is the case, its the wife's fault for not satisfying her husband. Come to think of it, the Obedient Wives Club in mudland is a really good idea man...I mean what keeps a man interested? To me, a wife must be a maid in the house and a slut in bed...

From this Mr Diamond Spoon case,,I think he want but wife dont want,,and I hear so many cases whereby its husband dont want,,wife want,,

funny this married life is..want to do wife complain, dont want to do wife complain again...no wonder all these WL got business..

Merl Haggard

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Maybe because she does not do Ass Rimming?

scaled.php

stfeb12-lead_1.jpg

Like father like son.

His father Vee King is one hell of a sex maniac too!

Last edited:

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Haha.

Wife pretty no use la. They every time say not free, no mood ... what can you do ? They expect you to treat them like Princess every time, but hell they act like a dead fish on bed. Where is the motivation ? They expect expensive gift but do not know how to look at themselves, thinking they are CLEOPATRA !

Pretty no use, i rather go for woman with lesser looks, but more gentle when talking to you. I am not trying to belittle woman, but i find that women who tries to wear the pants every time in a marriage is a total turn off, no matter how pretty she is!

THat means you have to treat them mean to keep them keen,,,women need to be put in their place,,,if not more problems will surface