• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Why Woman Doesn't Like To Take Shower?

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
She came back home at 7pm lust night after a long day at office. She was visibly mentally exhausted. Told her to take a shower to freshen up before we head out for dinner. She said no.

It ain't the first time.

Also same for all my previous women.

I wonder why women hate to take shower to freshen up!

It's not that I am going to complain about waiting for her to shower, dress up and touch up.

So that man can stop thinking of their smelly Chee Bye. If she kept too clean, she will end up being pestered for sex.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
She came back home at 7pm lust night after a long day at office. She was visibly mentally exhausted. Told her to take a shower to freshen up before we head out for dinner. She said no.

It ain't the first time.

It's not that I am going to complain about waiting for her to shower, dress up and touch up.

I feel very strange reading this cos the fairer sex I met (sinkies and others) all like to shower quickly when home. Climate and habit?

hofmann

Alfrescian
Loyal

It ain't the first time.

Something about drying the hair if I recall. Does she have long hair?

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
Then must be the hair thing. Maybe they dont like to blow dry the hair coz it damages it, and towel dry takes too long so can't go out.
I guess so... I did ask before. She says she doesn't loke to wash her hair, go out, then back again, gotta wash again. Funny right. Singapore outside air so dirty meh? Go out come back Must wash hair?!?

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I feel very strange reading this cos the fairer sex I met (sinkies and others) all like to shower quickly when home. Climate and habit?
hanor, it abit cuntradick-tory as the females i know also practice what you said - they don't want the lubrigons to hydrate and perolate inside after a therapeutic session or when feeling hot from the climate :tongue:

MaximiLian

Alfrescian
Loyal

It ain't the first time.

Atb right? :biggrin::biggrin:

Baccara77

Alfrescian
Loyal

It ain't the first time.

You are the reason! I believe you stink, so the women feel that it's a waste to wash until pang pang since they are going out with stink bomb :smile:

Just imagine you have a girlfriend from a special race. Do you think you want to wash until pang pang every time ? Don't waste water lah.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Best is camping in the jungle with your partner, no showers, only power baths.
like this?
1573712232927.png

hofmann

Alfrescian
Loyal
I guess so... I did ask before. She says she doesn't loke to wash her hair, go out, then back again, gotta wash again. Funny right. Singapore outside air so dirty meh? Go out come back Must wash hair?!?

Don't know man, I think it's a smell thing. That's what I hear. :biggrin: