• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Why was it illegal to set up a satanic coven in Singapore

TeeKee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Because Satan gives me good things in life, while God didn't.

yeah, that you enjoy alittle while...which you will get tired, and bored after a while..

but you have to trade your soul for that...

and later you have to suffer eternally in hell...

do you think it's still worth it for the long haul? :biggrin:

pia

Alfrescian
Loyal
yeah, that you enjoy alittle while...which you will get tired, and bored after a while..

but you have to trade your soul for that...

and later you have to suffer eternally in hell...

do you think it's still worth it for the long haul? :biggrin:

Reminds me of this Macbeth quote:

"Might be the be-all and the end-all here,
But here, upon this bank and shoal of time,
We'ld jump the life to come."

Some people are more concerned with getting what they want this life. If they can have it all, screw the afterlife.

But what is so-heard is, yes, your afterlife is definitely screwed, but the devil will screw you first in this life with an unhappy ending as payment for the initial unnaturally gotten "joy".

ScarFace

Alfrescian
Loyal
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Singapore

Religion

Singapore is a multi-religious country. According to Statistics Singapore, around 51% of resident Singaporeans (excluding significant numbers of visitors and migrant workers) practice Buddhism and Taoism. About 15%, mostly Chinese, Eurasians, and Indians, practice Christianity - a broad classification including Catholicism, Protestantism and other denominations. Muslims constitute 14%, of whom Malays account for the majority with a substantial number of Indian Muslims and Chinese Muslims. Smaller minorities practice Sikhism, Hinduism and others, according to the 2000 census.[75]

Some religious materials and practices are banned in Singapore. The Jehovah's Witnesses, for example, are prohibited from distributing religious materials[76] and are sometimes jailed for their conscientious refusals to serve in the Singaporean military.[77]

About 15% of the population declared no religious affiliation.

ScarFace

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am a theistic Satanist. That is, I believe in Satan and worship him as my God.

I was interested to join or set up a Satanic coven in Singapore.

But I heard that it was illegal to do so.

Why was it illegal to set up a Satanic coven in Singapore?

You heard...which means you did not take it upon yourself to enquire through the right channels. That's quite lame isn't it?

SamuelStalin

Alfrescian
Loyal
Suck my cock la you stupid bastard spamming fuck.

Not liberal sex can be Satanist? You are just wasting time talking cock. Worship my divine phallus instead and swallow everything, then you'll get everything you want, you stupid ugly she-dog.

I am a theistic Satanist. That is, I believe in Satan and worship him as my God.

mscitw

Alfrescian
Loyal
because some of the questions posed by your group will no doubt embarass the regime, hence your group will be singled out for a beating whenever possible.

politics. politicians love mainstream groups who are predictable, not fringe groups what ask difficult questions.

i propose you give up the coven idea and instead channel your energies to entertain the opulent rich who will flock to the IRs soon. maybe when they are impressed with your hedonistic suggestions, they pay attention to your beliefs.

mscitw

Alfrescian
Loyal
The modern bible owns a great debt to the torah but the new testament seems to be a later works by christ's self proclaimed followers.

what is known as e devil was a totally different entity in the torah but it appears that fear is a good tool to sway the masses and hence the modern devil e.g. hedonistic lifestyles etc.

SamuelStalin

Alfrescian
Loyal

Some satanic ritual does have group sex. Not mine, though.

You should do a video of yourself sucking Satan's cock you stupid bastard devil fuck. You serve him alone will do. Fuck your group sex.

You spastic ugly donkey cunt you. Allah will STRIKE YOU DOWN together your entire diseased family for worshiping the lowest of the low. Fuck you, fuck yourself, fuck your bastard parents and fuck your coven.

You bastard goat bladder licking she-dog.

darryl_sw

Alfrescian
Loyal
Apparently your Allah teaches you such wonderful values as shouting vulgarities around as you go. Think twice about doing that. Is this what followers of Allah all do? Ridiculous.

Freespeakereth

Alfrescian
Loyal
Satan has geographical boundaries even if he wants to be worshipped, he is not like God Who is transcendental. maybe for whatever reasons that actually, God created satan too, so maybe you can tell God how you feel,;P aka so at least there is "Jiao dai" to Someone up there...???:biggrin::biggrin:

Kinana

Alfrescian
Loyal

dont worry. If you want to, just go ahead and do it. Your satan will protect you from the police one. Since you worship satan, why be afraid to sacrifice for satan?