• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Why Tiong not coming ?

LittleP

Alfrescian
Loyal
Millionaires a plenty in tiongland.
They go sinkie buy a 5rm hdb flat convert to rmb also as good as near 3-4million rmb. From millionaire to pauper after.
This is not even adding cars into the equation.
Better off being yaya in tiongland.
The above article is not applicable to MULTI millionaires

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Back in the day, I always see a swarm of Tiong tourists clusterfucking at the base of the Merlion statue in Sentosa.

Now it has been demolished.

AF1QipOV3T2cWuPL4n-upSSb4Ljq1zirubJEHzYFwe35=s0

countryman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Given a choice I wouldn't come also... Bangkok, Phuket, Penang or Bali offers more value for $...Everything is blady x in Sinkieland now, a cup of tap water cost u 80cts from a coffee shop, who wants to come now!
A 4 stars hotel cost about Sgd200 a night on the average in Singapore, for this amount I can stay in a luxurious 5 stars hotel in Bangkok...And Bangkok offers better food, shopping n entertainment...

Last edited:

k1976

Alfrescian
Loyal
Given a choice I wouldn't come also... Bangkok, Phuket, Penang or Bali offers more value for $...Everything is blady x in Sinkieland now, a cup of tap water cost u 80cts from a coffee shop, who wants to come now!
A 4 stars hotel cost about Sgd200 a night on the average in Singapore, for this amount I can stay in a luxurious 5 stars hotel in Bangkok...
80cent tap water ish really eye watering

k1976

Alfrescian
Loyal
Verdelli/Bloomberg
CityLab
+ Pursuits

How Hainan Is Parlaying Space Tourism Into Populist Support​

China’s version of Cape Canaveral has bigger implications beyond rocket kitsch and overpriced hotels.

By
Bloomberg News
16 May 2023 at 05:00 GMT+8

Eight stories above the sidewalks of Longlou, a small rural town in Wenchang on the southern island of Hainan, about 80 tourists from different Chinese provinces gathered on the top of an apartment building on the evening of May 10.

The crowd, including several families with young children and teenagers, was there to see the launch of the Long March-7 Y7, a rocket carrying the Tianzhou-6 cargo craft bound for the nation’s Tiangong space station.

Children waved Chinese flags and adults recorded the hustle and bustle on their mobile phones. Some paid 500 yuan ($70) just to get access to the rooftop, which offers one of the best views of the Wenchang Spacecraft Launch Site three kilometers away.

Robert Half

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sinkieland is a very stressful place to make a basic living & smart people do know that unless they don’t have a choice :unsure:

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal
Do not depend on Tiong to make your economic alive. The Tiong can't make it in the long run. Things that require team effort and resources to make it happen. Don't count on them. They are only good at copying and reverse engineering.