• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Why study and work so hard here for what!! In the end, FT will benefit!

enterprise2

Alfrescian
Loyal
After the White Paper, I am beginning to question why we need to work so hard, our kids toll so hard for what!! PAP is exhorting us to work even harder, till we drop literally and in the end our reward is to be 2nd class citizens in our own cuntry. I say, let's go on strike!! I think the PRC bus drivers have got the right idea. Lets all relax and slow down and smell the roses. If economy grinds to a halt, so be it!! Better than being a lab rat on a treadmill where the masters keep cracking the whip!

Crane

Alfrescian
Loyal
After the White Paper, I am beginning to question why we need to work so hard, our kids toll so hard for what!! PAP is exhorting us to work even harder, till we drop literally and in the end our reward is to be 2nd class citizens in our own cuntry. I say, let's go on strike!! I think the PRC bus drivers have got the right idea. Lets all relax and slow down and smell the roses. If economy grinds to a halt, so be it!! Better than being a lab rat on a treadmill where the masters keep cracking the whip!

It is a different mentality in China. China is so huge. In China, if you feel burnt-out, you can resign from your job, take a break and look for a new job in another province. If you make some money from your property, you can move to a more rural area for lower cost of living and relax for a while.

In Singapore, most people do not have this privilege. The moment you are out of job for a while, the HR depts will start questioning your drive and sustainability at hard work.

If you sell your property in Singapore and start renting, after a few years, your money cannot even buy the smallest pigeon hole available. Such is the fucked-up situation in our own country.

Last edited:

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
The "final solution" is to send our children and grandchildren to study in India, China and the Philippines where the cost of higher education is much much lower than our world class degrees and diplomas from Sporeta.

jw5

Loyal
The "final solution" is to send our children and grandchildren to study in India, China and the Philippines where the cost of higher education is much much lower than our world class degrees and diplomas from Sporeta.

Another solution is to ask your children and grandchildren to work in the restaurants owned by the children and grandchildren of the MIW.
They are looking for workers to staff the restaurants and customers to patronize them, hence all this population shenanigans.

PS: You can replace restaurant with department store, bank, mlm company, pawn shop, research lab, or whatever suits their fancy.

Jlokta

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Bro, hold your horses.

The white paper says a 6.9Mil population made up with 45% non sinkies in 2030, THAT is only if the 超级白stays in power.

Don't have to worry just yet, vote them out starting 2016 and they can fucking kiss their 6.9mil goodbye.

Ash007

Alfrescian
Loyal
People shouldn't be afraid of the government , the government should be afraid of the people. If enough people cause enough civil disobedient, the government would take notice and things will hopefully change.

jw5

Loyal
People shouldn't be afraid of the government , the government should be afraid of the people. If enough people cause enough civil disobedient, the government would take notice and things will hopefully change.

Till today, sinkie is kiasu, kiasee, kiabor, kiabo and most disappointing of all, kia chenghu.
This mindset has got to change, otherwise nothing will change.

enterprise2

Alfrescian
Loyal
It's suppose to be this way. FTs are here to add value for us so that we can rest and relax. Like how robot automation is supposed to help us. When did it become that FT will compete with us for our jobs, be our bosses, our reserves are used to woo them over, compete with us for houses and on top of it all, we need to defend them in times of crisis!! And in the future they will outnumber us!!

Ash007

Alfrescian
Loyal
I mentioned enough people. This is how democracy works. If most are not active and maintain the status quo nothing will change. Like the 60%, they are the majority. By the time 6.9 mil hits, they will be the minority, either that will be too late or new citizens can show their middle finger then.

Till today, sinkie is kiasu, kiasee, kiabor, kiabo and most disappointing of all, kia chenghu.
This mindset has got to change, otherwise nothing will change.

Enforcer

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Unlikely to happen in Singapore. Singaporeans only cared about short term gains like their HDB flat value.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
PAP meant it when they want sinkapore to be the playground for foreigners. sinkapore is the playground, sinkees are the coolies. What a glamorous image.

Buaya

Alfrescian
Loyal
Got chance better cash out and chabok far far away from this little red dot.

Last edited:

enterprise2

Alfrescian
Loyal
At 6.9 mil there might be enough new citizen with balls and the current 40% to vote the pap out.

At 6.9 m, Singapore is gone case. Overcrowded, divided, highly expensive, and worse of it all, the TFR still extremely low so need to increase pop further!! This is the future we must prevent at all costs!

Ash007

Alfrescian
Loyal
They forget that they have to sell their place and buy a cheaper place in order to earn the difference. I suppose the PAP can lease huge section of land to house them in the future.

Most sinkees are ungrateful,coward and selfish.Oh yes,when their HDB flat value skyrocketed,they happy like fark .