• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Why study and work so hard here for what!! In the end, FT will benefit!

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
After the White Paper, I am beginning to question why we need to work so hard, our kids toll so hard for what!! PAP is exhorting us to work even harder, till we drop literally and in the end our reward is to be 2nd class citizens in our own cuntry. I say, let's go on strike!! I think the PRC bus drivers have got the right idea. Lets all relax and slow down and smell the roses. If economy grinds to a halt, so be it!! Better than being a lab rat on a treadmill where the masters keep cracking the whip!

You work hard now so that you can increase your net worth and enhance the value of your assets. When the population grows towards the inevitable 6.9 million figure, the big demand for goods, services and real estate means you're guaranteed an excellent return when you cash out.

While you're working hard over the next 10 years, make plans for residency somewhere else where overheads are far lower. Once you've cashed out, your 7 figure bank account will see you through for the rest of your life. Your kids will thank you for planning ahead.

enterprise2

Alfrescian
Loyal
You work hard now so that you can increase your net worth and enhance the value of your assets. When the population grows towards the inevitable 6.9 million figure, the big demand for goods, services and real estate means you're guaranteed an excellent return when you cash out.

While you're working hard over the next 10 years, make plans for residency somewhere else where overheads are far lower. Once you've cashed out, your 7 figure bank account will see you through for the rest of your life. Your kids will thank you for planning ahead.

Sorry Leongsan, I decided I work hard when I want to and not because some idiot who prob don't know what best for me tell me to. Actually I had it all planned out but am pissed when the same idiots keep moving the goalposts!!

kiwibird7

Alfrescian
Loyal
Agree, life is tough. What choice other than change government soon or migrating?

One has greater control in making emigration plans which is also faster and more definite than HOPING for a change of govt in Singapore and that things will improve soon.

Its almost like staying on board (hoping to vote out PAP) the TITANIC (Singapore) as the damage control team (opposition parties) to stop the ship SINKING or launching off in the life boats(emigration)

Last edited: