• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

why some people end up becoming missionary ?

LexLuthor

Alfrescian
Loyal
how to convince a person who intends to become missionary to u turn and be normal ?

If they believe is a divine calling, then if they U turn they self-pwned because it either shows it wasn't a diving calling in the first place OR their God is fickle-minded.

Divine calling, if at all, cannot be reversed.

gsbslut

Stupidman
Loyal
If they believe is a divine calling, then if they U turn they self-pwned because it either shows it wasn't a diving calling in the first place OR their God is fickle-minded.

Divine calling, if at all, cannot be reversed.
me trying to convince my housemate against such a stupid decision....

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal
Missionary position is good
Let you face to face with your partner when you are up and she's down. Good for ladies to take a more submissive stance on bed so that your man can unleash his full load and strength onto you.

gsbslut

Stupidman
Loyal
Very easy ... tell me more details. I reversed many.
she recently divorced, mood swings, gets emo one moment next moment ok. yesterday night over supper she said she want to be a missionary, i told her she siaoliao is it but she was pretty adamant

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
People like to go on adventures. Better still when there is a mission to accomplish, it presents purpose and instills motivation. My mission in life is to tell those missionaries that their mission is futile, they are spreading bs and then give them a new mission : go find some nice girls/guys to fuck.

LexLuthor

Alfrescian
Loyal
she recently divorced, mood swings, gets emo one moment next moment ok. yesterday night over supper she said she want to be a missionary, i told her she siaoliao is it but she was pretty adamant
You shouldn't be worried. It simply means she is looking for a job to go jiakhong.

If she is NOT, and she is damn serious about missionary work, and she is cocksure she has a divine calling, then you can convince her it's NOT a divine calling.

gsbslut

Stupidman
Loyal
You shouldn't be worried. It simply means she is looking for a job to go jiakhong.

If she is NOT, and she is damn serious about missionary work, and she is cocksure she has a divine calling, then you can convince her it's NOT a divine calling.
ok will see how and plant seeds of doubt in her mind

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
People like to go on adventures. Better still when there is a mission to accomplish, it presents purpose and instills motivation. My mission in life is to tell those missionaries that their mission is futile, they are spreading bs and then give them a new mission : go find some nice girls/guys to fuck.

If there is no creator how did life start? All living things are defined by their genetic code and to believe that this is a result of random occurrences over time is just implausible.

When we read a book we know there has to be an author in some shape or form. Random typing is not going to produce a Shakespearean play.

So when it comes to humans we are defined by our genetic code.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Genetic_code

Surely a code of this sort of complexity has to be the product of some sort of higher power the Christian God being one possibility.

2560px-GeneticCode21-version-2.svg.png