• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Why some beer ladies' attire are very short with slits?

ChinaCommunistSG

Alfrescian
Loyal
Shameless APB Temasek modus operandi. They rotate their beer ladies within north south west east and central zones so that uncles got fresh beer ladies to taste. This is commonly known in the industry

LexLuthor

Alfrescian
Loyal
Screenshot_2.jpg
:sneaky:

MaximiLian

Alfrescian
Loyal
Shameless APB Temasek modus operandi. They rotate their beer ladies within north south west east and central zones so that uncles got fresh beer ladies to taste. This is commonly known in the industry

i think APB employ a zonal system like zonal marking. ze kopitiams i frequented would always see ze same faces. :biggrin:

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Old unkers drinking at coffee shops is a macho thing.

They always leave the empty beers bottles displayed at their table to show people that they can afford and can drink so much.

Only winner is the beer ladies on commission and the main losers are their wallets and livers.
hanor, they leave with a side-ways swagger, wide-ways waddle and huge sense of bravado after revealing their heroic antics and deeds, desker road sexcapades etc to boast who was the baddest and meanest junkyard dog :eek: :whistling:

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Limpeh is at a kopitiam in Holland area and the Hollandia beer lady's attire is largi super-short and super-tight. All the uncles there, even couples, are looking at her pantyline cos it's so freaking obvious. KNN if she just bend a bit, her teh-kor will surely show. I'm pretty sure she's aware, that's why she only slouches a bit when pouring beer for customers.

BTW she's serving Japs there and they really order beer non-stop. Maybe it's her 内裤的魔力. :cool:

Last edited: