• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Why some beer ladies' attire are very short with slits?

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Show more legs, flash more panties, earn more commission izzit ? Can anyone shed some light on this phenomenon?

The Crow

Alfrescian
Loyal
More bottles you open, more $$ they get. Simple and logic. Btw, what they wear ars those beer companies decision ... :o-o:

LexLuthor

Alfrescian
Loyal
hanor, there's still a market for old ginger.
the ahpeks don't mind the "kiam-sng-tee" taste, smell and appearance of the very-close varicose veins and parachute undies :whistling:
Kiam and sng, I agree. If tee, must be diabetic auntie liao.

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Kiam and sng, I agree. If tee, must be diabetic auntie liao.
agree absolutely, it's mooncake festival nowsadays and those lau heroes will be flocking to buy those sugar-laden cheap mooncakes to impress the beer aunties. if can throw in a bottle of brand's essence like the 80 yo security who recently got whacked, can get free grope :whistling:

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
To get more to come and drink and send longer time drinking. Afters few beers, the beer girl starts to look more voluptuous.

MaximiLian

Alfrescian
Loyal
I find tiger beer ladies most chio but i don’t drink tiger which always gives me a bad headache ze next morning. :biggrin:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Very soon beer ladies will wear 旗袍

Too much cloth, wear 肚兜, it's more sustainable.

5195_(4).jpg

bobby

Alfrescian
Loyal
Old unkers drinking at coffee shops is a macho thing.

They always leave the empty beers bottles displayed at their table to show people that they can afford and can drink so much.

Only winner is the beer ladies on commission and the main losers are their wallets and livers.

realDonaldTrump

Alfrescian
Loyal
Beer promoters have three categories.

They send the aunties and hippos to older and outskirt estates
They send the PRCs to busier coffee shop in mature estates.
They send the local and malaysian SYTs to Chijmes, boat quay, etc.