• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Why so many drivers like that, can somebody explain?

besotted

Alfrescian
Loyal
Everyday I see a lot of people park without coupon and go to coffeeshop makan. But they cannot enjoy their meals because they have to constantly look if parking warden coming to book them

So they eat one mouthful, look up, eat another mouthful, look left, eat another, look right, damn clown

I mean got money buy $50,000 to $200,000 car but wanna save $1 or even 50 cents

I find it damn stupid but there are so many drivers so clown

Sometimes just for fun, I will call TP 24-hout hotline and tell them a lot of people no coupon or parking on yellow line.

Then I got free show as I see people scrambling to drive one round with their mouths full, sometimes when thety come back, the cleaner clear table liao

Sometimes they are too slow and they have to plead with the warden while mouths full

Although cheap thrill its damn funny. TP now also familiarised with me liao, everyday help them book offenders. Without civic-minded people like me, all these people would have gotten away without paying

It's also theft.

metalslug

Alfrescian
Loyal
Stop helping the Govt make money okay!!

Everyday I see a lot of people park without coupon and go to coffeeshop makan. But they cannot enjoy their meals because they have to constantly look if parking warden coming to book them

So they eat one mouthful, look up, eat another mouthful, look left, eat another, look right, damn clown

Sometimes just for fun, I will call TP 24-hout hotline and tell them a lot of people no coupon or parking on yellow line.

Then I got free show as I see people scrambling to drive one round with their mouths full, sometimes when thety come back, the cleaner clear table liao

Sometimes they are too slow and they have to plead with the warden while mouths full

Although cheap thrill its damn funny. TP now also familiarised with me liao, everyday help them book offenders. Without civic-minded people like me, all these people would have gotten away without paying

It's also theft.

tima81

Alfrescian
Loyal

It's also theft.

Your surname is Lee or u call yr MP ah pa?

sunny302

Alfrescian
Loyal

U must be dammed proud of your actions to post here :rolleyes:. Just remember what goes around comes around :cool:

kuntakinte

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bro,

Can give me the number to the TP ?

It is about time, I do it too !! Some fucking cheapo drivers... got money to buy merc, volvo, wrx, z4, but no money for coupon parking !!

It's also theft.

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset

i was told a guy was parking his Ferrari at Siglap without parking coupon, having his coffee or something and then performing the 100m dash when the parking warden came doing her rounds... :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

splintuh

Alfrescian
Loyal
Guess they enjoy the thrill & adrenalin rush. That 100m dash might be their only exercise for the week. Healthy living!

I personally prefer seeing wheel clamps on cars in handicap spots or which straddle 2 lots like it's their personal driveway. Recall a case last year somewhere near Beauty World, where a gal's car got scratched after she parked along a side road overnight & blocked others from leaving.

That's what should happen to inconsiderate asses. Society needs to bite back.

Yoshitei

Alfrescian
Loyal
Government is already rich enough.

Do you really wanna make them richer? I seriously don't think it's a matter of dollars and cents here more of the thrill of being able to get away with something...

Honestly, what's $1.00 or $0.50 when you're already paying $80 for a tank of gasoline for an average 2.0L car?

Some are lazy, others are just trying to be funny.

Cestbon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

It's also theft.

I don't mind or care for those parking without coupon. But I hate those parking in double yellow line blocking others vehicle, TP should fine those parking in double yellow line because causing traffic jam and danger to the road user.

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
I don't mind or care for those parking without coupon. But I hate those parking in double yellow line blocking others vehicle, TP should fine those parking in double yellow line because causing traffic jam and danger to the road user.

lol... come to think of it, with so many dislikes and all, the LTA only stand to gain by having so many rules and issuing out as many summons as possible! :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

jw5

Loyal
i was told a guy was parking his Ferrari at Siglap without parking coupon, having his coffee or something and then performing the 100m dash when the parking warden came doing her rounds... :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:
This is called "penny wise pound foolish". :smile:

hoho99

Alfrescian
Loyal
But these people who siam putting coupons may be kiam siap in your eyes but are a whole lot better than those rich punks who clearly break some traffic laws, create some accident and yet pinpoint the fault at others don't you think?

Neh_Neh_Pok

Alfrescian
Loyal

It's also theft.

Aiya 看开一点 lah, this kind of thing very common, alot of sinkies all like to 贪小便宜 mah

besotted

Alfrescian
Loyal
Trying to save on coupons, too bad if get caught. Many are doing this. Sinkie mentality?

My point is simply this... just pay the $1 and enjoy the meal in peace

Why save that $1 and suffer from having to keep looking up and down

After all the driver can afford $100,000 car right?

So I find it very strange

Anyway for those who want to call 24-hr TP to report traffic violations, here is the info

1800 - 547 1818
Traffic Police Department
10 Ubi Ave Singapore 408865.

Please report as many illegal parking and parking without coupons and help make Singapore a more pleasant place. Parking without coupon is equal to cheating. Let them be punished for cheating

But make sure your call is genuine. If you play punk with them, they will have your number and they will fine you accordingly

Even hidden number is revealed to police so best is not to play punk, especially you youngsters

A lot of rebellious youngsters too bored and get themselves into trouble because their parents didnt bring them up well. All they do is make a damn fool of themselves

kuntakinte

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thank You !! There are parking space available at 50cents for half an hour, yet these bastards park along the side of the road that block incoming and outgoing traffic. So, for tenants like us, we are blocked from going to our office or going out of our office. There are double yellow line but these bastards dun give a damn. It is about time to kick some arses !!

Anyway for those who want to call 24-hr TP to report traffic violations, here is the info

1800 - 547 1818
Traffic Police Department
10 Ubi Ave Singapore 408865.

Please report as many illegal parking and parking without coupons and help make Singapore a more pleasant place. Parking without coupon is equal to cheating. Let them be punished for cheating

But make sure your call is genuine. If you play punk with them, they will have your number and they will fine you accordingly

Even hidden number is revealed to police so best is not to play punk, especially you youngsters

A lot of rebellious youngsters too bored and get themselves into trouble because their parents didnt bring them up well. All they do is make a damn fool of themselves

cowbellc

Alfrescian
Loyal
Trying to save on coupons, too bad if get caught. Many are doing this. Sinkie mentality?

Depends. 2 side of the road.

1 is buying a million dollar vehicle but sting on a 50 cents fee. Sinkie mined.

2nd is those who really depends on the road for living. Delivery man, dispatch,
taxi drivers..etc. To them speed and time is everything. So they wanna juz grab a 10 min bite in coffeeshop. If they are fined, it's their own pocket money.

Esp during this econ downturn.