• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

why so many Crazy, Unusual Accidents here in Singapore ?

• Thread starter Deleted member 80916
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 80916

soooo many unecessary road accidents here, these days.
why ?
I see lots of exotic racing cas, driving reckless, yet no traffic police dare to catch
why can't the society here look into the root of the problem?

spotter542

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
why ?
I see lots of exotic racing cas, driving reckless, yet no traffic police dare to catch

Money rules , Economics 101 :biggrin:

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
too many ah tiong in singapore driving. do you know how easy for them to get the license. Their driving test so easy even a 6 years old kid can pass. even if they fail, they can pay to pass.

pap must prevent ah tiong from driving in singapore unless they pass a special driving test (at the standard of germany) which is higher than sinkie version. I am sure a lot of them will fail and we will have safe road again.

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
too many ah tiong in singapore driving. do you know how easy for them to get the license. Their driving test so easy even a 6 years old kid can pass. even if they fail, they can pay to pass.

pap must prevent ah tiong from driving in singapore unless they pass a special driving test (at the standard of germany) which is higher than sinkie version. I am sure a lot of them will fail and we will have safe road again.

Can PRC license holders convert their chinese license to a Spore license:confused:

If they can convert then they don't even have to take any "Spore" tests :eek:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Please lah, you think they give a damn to peasants' safety? All they care about is profits for their pseudo-privatized public transport companies, so their share dividends keep flowing.

If they could train a monkey to drive the buses and trains, they would. You don't even need to pay a salary to a monkey, just give it some bananas. More savings on labour costs = more profits for that same group of people.

Singapore Inc. = privatized profits, socialized costs. It's just another Familee-owned business.

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Can PRC license holders convert their chinese license to a Spore license:confused:

of course they can convert, you think the driver of the ferrari who longak the taxi. have to learn and pass singapore driving test to drive his ferrari? you think smrt will let their driver idle in singapore until they pass singapore driving license?

peppertail

Alfrescian
Loyal
why ?

All accidents are unnecessary. The root of the problem are cars, ANY car. Ban them all and the world will be a better place.

Lordshiva

Alfrescian
Loyal
Speeding la.....

Simple

How does abus mount a kerb, cross the road island divider,.....cut across a 4lane road in the opposite irecrion, hit and crash the road side dividers and fucking flip to the side?

Brake failure!? You gotta be kidding me rite...what a fucking croc of utter bullshit!?

334C5B22-C32F-496D-BC07-B04D7E18B6A6.JPG

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

there is a need for an understanding

ah tiong causing accident

caused by

PAP bring in the ah tiongs in droves

caused by

sinkies ball-less and selfishness in protesting against PAP policies

Please go right to the source for the blame.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Not only PRC....ALL foreign countries....
No need for any tests....verbal, written, practical....instant conversion.

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
.........why can't the society here look into the root of the problem?

The root of the problem? Maybe its F1 and glamorising fast driving. There is a device called an RPM limiter that prevents vehicles from going faster (ie. the official speed limit). That might help, but then it would prevent people from footing out big bucks to buy fast and expensive cars, which rich people feel entitled to.

Cheers!

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Not only PRC....ALL foreign countries....
No need for any tests....verbal, written, practical....instant conversion.

Yep. A number of years ago, I saw on quite a few occasions a long queue of FTs (all kinds of skin colours and accents) outside the theory test room on level 2 of BBDC.

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
no no, you got it wrong, we dun protest because we actually have a brain.

look at eygpt now, they have the ball you always mention, life is much worse than before the dicator.
Same in every single country who protested in middle east, things gotten worse.

there is a need for an understanding

ah tiong causing accident

caused by

PAP bring in the ah tiongs in droves

caused by

sinkies ball-less and selfishness in protesting against PAP policies

Please go right to the source for the blame.

Last edited: