• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Why SMU undergraduates tik toking at the underpass ?

LexLuthor

Alfrescian
Loyal
Every Saturday I would pass by the underpass linking Bras Basah MRT to Bencoolen MRT. Even at 10.00 pm, I still see youngsters practicing their dance steps in front of their mobile phones, oblivious to the passersby. I reckon they are SMU undergraduates, though I may be wrong.

Does anyone know WTF are they doing ? Is SMU a dancing school ?

k1976

Alfrescian
Loyal
Every Saturday I would pass by the underpass linking Bras Basah MRT to Bencoolen MRT. Even at 10.00 pm, I still see youngsters practicing their dance steps in front of their mobile phones, oblivious to the passersby. I reckon they are SMU undergraduates, though I may be wrong.

It is like that since SMU Day 1 many many moons ago...

gsbslut

Stupidman
Loyal

you cannot accept this or you just wondering ?

k1976

Alfrescian
Loyal

Need to dance for the 大人or wealthy small big bosses to buy their wealth management products after they graduate mah

k1976

Alfrescian
Loyal
Only Jiak Laio Bee Engineering Grads need to hide at home to study.

Dun suffer the same fate as moi.
Still laboring like a serf everyday for a celery just 1k above new grad pay

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

You should go to Orchard Road and see what the Pinoy maids are doing outside the malls. :biggrin:

LexLuthor

Alfrescian
Loyal
You should go to Orchard Road and see what the Pinoy maids are doing outside the malls. :biggrin:
Orchard Road I can understand. It's a motley crew of Pinoy maids and impressionable young sinkies. But SMU ? Isn't it a University ? Got dance school meh ?

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You can also check out the road junction near the rainbow-color building.

Many Tiong, Indon and Viet tourists take selfies and do TikTok dances with that building as the background.

Singapore_Former-Hill-Street-Police-Station-02.jpg

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I like to hang around that tunnel. Not only have air con also have free pass to beo xmm. Sometime can see upskirt. Good perks for old man like me.