• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Why smokers need to be caned

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
does the TS suggest bare-bottom-caning? i'll second his motion. especially if this is to carry out in the public to offer maximum humiliation. and a revenue for gov from collecting fees from the audiences?

Bro, may i know what is TS? I kept seeing this acronym posted in this forum.

gimidy17

Alfrescian
Loyal
Another thing about smoker, they are very sellfish group who smoke their world out any place where they got chance, puff like they are dying while they are walking:mad:

Those sellfish smokers forget that the non smokers dislike the smell and is also humble for the non smokers' health.

Should like them taste their own second hand smoke, make them wear the mask to recycle their smoke.

1sickpuppy

Alfrescian
Loyal
U think that is bad I got an asshole of a smoker for a neighbour. Sometimes when he finishes his smoke b4 reaching home he would just throw the butt into any of his neighbours corridor window. Caught him a few times throwing into mine told him off a few times still so dumb to listen until I sue him then he listens to the judge.

jw5

Loyal
U think that is bad I got an asshole of a smoker for a neighbour. Sometimes when he finishes his smoke b4 reaching home he would just throw the butt into any of his neighbours corridor window. Caught him a few times throwing into mine told him off a few times still so dumb to listen until I sue him then he listens to the judge.
You should do the same to him, but 10 times more.

jw5

Loyal
Another thing about smoker, they are very sellfish group who smoke their world out any place where they got chance, puff like they are dying while they are walking:mad:

Those sellfish smokers forget that the non smokers dislike the smell and is also humble for the non smokers' health.

Should like them taste their own second hand smoke, make them wear the mask to recycle their smoke.
It is the selfish and inconsiderate smokers who should be caned or punished.
Those who smoke on their own time and far away from non smokers should be left alone.

jw5

Loyal
does the TS suggest bare-bottom-caning? i'll second his motion. especially if this is to carry out in the public to offer maximum humiliation. and a revenue for gov from collecting fees from the audiences?
Oh, if it's bare bottom caning in public, then I change my mind about not caning the girls. :smile:

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i think that is so uncall for

trying to hurt smoker.

i think we should also cane dog owner. dog shit in neigbourhood, dog make lots of noise pollution. dog carry disease.

yeah we should cane the cat owner too.

in fact all pets owner.

smoker contribute to country economic, where they get the money to pay for medicine , police, roads and airport?

what does pets owner contribute to country economic, only disease and pollution.

downgrader

Alfrescian
Loyal
i think that is so uncall for

trying to hurt smoker.

I think we should also cane dog owner. Dog shit in neigbourhood, dog make lots of noise pollution. Dog carry disease.

Yeah we should cane the cat owner too.

In fact all pets owner.

Smoker contribute to country economic, where they get the money to pay for medicine , police, roads and airport?

What does pets owner contribute to country economic, only disease and pollution.

[/SIZE]

please lah, smokers can smoke as much as they like. I don't give a damn. I am just saying please observe the fucking rules and i don't want to breathe second hand smoke. You stay in the yellow bok or i will go mad and fucking punch you until you mother don't recognise you

Last edited: