• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Why sinkies so worried of retiring but no worry of dying?

birdie69

Alfrescian
Loyal
The more you greed when you're old (want even more money and work for it) the more easy it is for them to scam you.

But if you stop working, they stop taking from you.
I need to carry on working to pay forever increasing premium of Medishield Life, higher medical expenses, higher cost of living, higher SP monthly bill and many taxes,

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
I need to carry on working to pay forever increasing premium of Medishield Life, higher medical expenses, higher cost of living, higher SP monthly bill and many taxes,
Then educate your children to plan for their migration. It will be the best gift any parent can do for their kids and grandkids.

MIGRATE!!!!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
PAP don't screw you when you're old. They do it when you're young and vulnerable with kids, family and insecurities.

That's why I am thinking of voting PAP because at my age they can't screw me anymore.

And I want PAP to screw Sinkies more.
Pap don’t screw family with kids nowadays. So much baby bonus, bto grants etc. Only screw singles with no roof over head until 35.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Can you pay for your coffee at JB cafe?
Tsk tsk tsk look at you bully dog have been attacking me since 2018 on this when it is a fact you cheapo Malaysian voted for no GST only to be conned with exactly same percentage SST on not just coffee but other items like house insurance that used to be GST free and after that got slapped with SST.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
The more you greed when you're old (want even more money and work for it) the more easy it is for them to scam you.

But if you stop working, they stop taking from you.
That’s true the higher your income, the more you pay double tax on your rental income too.