• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Retard Sinkies are truly pathetic and there is no hope.

A Singaporean

Alfrescian
Loyal
Supposely living in a very rich cuntry, and yet they have to work till they die or move to JB to retire.
Sinkie working full time and yet unable to provide the very basic necessities to live and many have to make the long trip to JB to get these basic supplies.
Despite the gahmen non stop actions by various means to increase the cost of living, Sinkies are so happy to receive cdc vouchers and forget everything else.

Robert Half

Alfrescian
Loyal
I knew many Sinkies who owned private properties also drove in to JB to buy basic supplies. To them .. every cent count :rolleyes:

A Singaporean

Alfrescian
Loyal
I knew many Sinkies who owned private properties also drove in to JB to buy basic supplies. To them .. every cent count :rolleyes:
There is a different between high class Sinkies want to save some money vs low class coolie gene Sinkies who have no choice but to make ends meet.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

There is also the choice of buying something only available in Malaysia and not here. Many such things, not just chewing gum. :wink:

Psycho

Alfrescian
Loyal
Supposely living in a very rich cuntry, and yet they have to work till they die or move to JB to retire.
Sinkie working full time and yet unable to provide the very basic necessities to live and many have to make the long trip to JB to get these basic supplies.
Despite the gahmen non stop actions by various means to increase the cost of living, Sinkies are so happy to receive cdc vouchers and forget everything else.
Sinkies are toast.
To live within their means, why no expand their means?