• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Why sinkies so worried of retiring but no worry of dying?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Many sinkies worry they will become chicken ayam like you after retiring .
You Cantonese LOSER BULLLY DOG prostitute descendant that dare not swear if I am a virgin you die a violent death and 18 generations whores and yet smearing me non stop should be dead immediately. Pui!

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
Damning indictment that PAP will not take care of you when you're old and frail.

In fact PAP will screw you harder if they know you're infirm.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Damning indictment that PAP will not take care of you when you're old and frail.

In fact PAP will screw you harder if they know you're infirm.
I met so many supposedly old and frail sinkies open their bully dog mouth to whistle at me. So pap screw them and they turned around to screw me? Actually I don’t even think pap screw them with all the freebies they are getting.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
I met so many supposedly old and frail sinkies open their bully dog mouth to whistle at me. So pap screw them and they turned around to screw me? Actually I don’t even think pap screw them with all the freebies they are getting.
These old and frail sinkies stealing my photos, smearing and insulting me a virgin as slut whore mistress with their dog whistling mouth should be dead indeed, what’s there to worry of their retirement when they got enough time and energy to bully me. Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
I know of one woman that worked worked worked until 70s and then suddenly found got cancer and died in months. So what’s there to worry of retiring?
People don’t know meh if they get some kinds of cancer they either die in months or in 5 years. I only know of lucky LHL can live so many decades after cancer. He is an exception isn’t it? So if got cancer or risk of cancer, what’s there to worry of retirement?

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
PAP don't screw you when you're old. They do it when you're young and vulnerable with kids, family and insecurities.

That's why I am thinking of voting PAP because at my age they can't screw me anymore.

And I want PAP to screw Sinkies more.

birdie69

Alfrescian
Loyal
PAP don't screw you when you're old. They do it when you're young and vulnerable with kids, family and insecurities.

That's why I am thinking of voting PAP because at my age they can't screw me anymore.

And I want PAP to screw Sinkies more.
I thought I am screwed even harder as I grow older.
The CPF contribution becomes lower for both employee and employer, so my CPF saving is much lesser.
Even take home pay is higher now due to lower CPF contribution, but they tax me more and I am paying more income tax.
Worst is as I grow older, I pay higher premium of Medishield Life, even I though I am healthy and make no claim.
I still thinking that I am being screwed harder and harder as I grow older.
Does the policy make sense to healthy old people?

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
I thought I am screwed even harder as I grow older.
The CPF contribution becomes lower for both employee and employer, so my CPF saving is much lesser.
Even take home pay is higher now due to lower CPF contribution, but they tax me more and I am paying more income tax.
Worst is as I grow older, I pay higher premium of Medishield Life, even I though I am healthy and make no claim.
I still thinking that I am being screwed harder and harder as I grow older.
Does the policy make sense to healthy old people?
The more you greed when you're old (want even more money and work for it) the more easy it is for them to scam you.

But if you stop working, they stop taking from you.