• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Why Singaporean men love to become taxi driver ?

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
cannot disclose too much lah and wish you well.

hi there

1. bro, just "curious"!
2. seems like you are pretty available logging in here.
3. guess you spend more time here than on the road or what.
4. is being a cabbie your full-time stint or what?

Maximilian Chua-Heng

Alfrescian
Loyal
hi there

1. honest, it may look alright with some guys.
2. but in general, local sheep lacks the height to look cool and collect!
3. with the collar thing half-up, looks silly enough.

Bro, good point you brought up on height!

Average male sheep's height is about 1.70m.

I am above average so I look less silly! :p

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
hi there

1. honest, it may look alright with some guys.
2. but in general, local sheep lacks the height to look cool and collect!
3. with the collar thing half-up, looks silly enough.

If you are golfing, playing tennis or on a yacht and need to keep out the sun or in a temperate country and need to keep warm then its okay....

Other than that is just looks plain silly

HedgeTrader

Alfrescian
Loyal
KYP, I read your posts I agree with them. Come to think of it most Singapore men damn jialat and like no choice isn't it? I mean Singapore charbors have been brought up like this and it's like a society issue so not easy to solve. Is this the reason why more men are marrying foreigne wife?

I want to marry Thai wife. Not the pro type I can find in Golden Mile or Hatyai, but a good decent family type. Any to intro bro?

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I want to marry Thai wife. Not the pro type I can find in Golden Mile or Hatyai, but a good decent family type. Any to intro bro?

Golden mile and Hatyai also have non pro type le. I ever got to know 1 in golden mile but she is way too young for me so I rejected her love..she cried before her departure wor :cool: There are some like her who come to sg to visit their relative in golden mile so you just lookout. :p

HedgeTrader

Alfrescian
Loyal
Plenty, you can take over from me. Let me know.

Thanks bro. When I ready for intro will let you know.

Golden mile and Hatyai also have non pro type le. I ever got to know 1 in golden mile but she is way too young for me so I rejected her love..she cried before her departure wor :cool: There are some like her who come to sg to visit their relative in golden mile so you just lookout. :p

Got meh? Supermarket cashier ah?

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Got meh? Supermarket cashier ah?

No la. she only here for holiday to visit relative that work in golden mile. I learnt from her that there are many of this type after got to now her.
For supermart cashier if good look type i believe sure kena chop by others liao have to be fast hand lor !

Khun Ying Pojaman

Alfrescian
Loyal

Are you ready....to cum all over her ? She is waiting leh....wanna not ? Ask Joety to introduce this grade Thai girl for you.

Nun3.jpg

Khun Ying Pojaman

Alfrescian
Loyal
KYP, I read your posts I agree with them. Come to think of it most Singapore men damn jialat and like no choice isn't it? I mean Singapore charbors have been brought up like this and it's like a society issue so not easy to solve. Is this the reason why more men are marrying foreigne wife?

It's lack of choice, no doubt, unless the Sinkie males are prepared to venture overseas. But if you tell that to Sinkie males, they will be caught in an analysis-paralysis mode. They will start thinking about how to find a job overseas, language barrier etc. After that, they will settle for a local girl and buy the media's version of "new age sensitive man" whereupon giving up your dignity to please the girl is deemed to be a romantic act.

Khun Ying Pojaman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Despite all my rantings about Singapore men, wherever I go, I always promote the Singapore men. Of course, in a way I'm also promoting myself. But if you understand what the foreign girls want in a husband, I tell you most Sinkie men will score full marks! Sinkie men take care of their family.

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I have gone through all the posts and I'm surprised that none of them knows the reason. You mean there are so many in this forum who don't chauffeur the wife around or do not have friends who do that ?

I will tell you the reason based on the statistics I gathered over the years. It's because the wife helps service the installment for the car, and the husband lan lan siao siao got to play Ahmad and fetch the wife at her work place to 'show' her colleagues. This is something that husband will not easily reveal (even to their buddies) because most men will find it 'lao kui' that they depend on the wife for a car.

Ask yourself. When you go buy a new car at the showroom, did you bring your wife along ? Did your wife partake in any decision making as to the type and colour of the car ? Your fate as a chauffeur starts at that very moment when your wife's opinion is sought.

I remember I once accompanied a friend to buy a new car. He is the sole breadwinner of the family and the wife is a housewife. I taught him how to bargain because the car wasn't Toyota or Honda, and we successfully reduced the price by $3,000. Then came the bomb - he didn't dare commit and told the saleslady she would bring his wife to see the car the next day. I pulled him to one side and fucked him on the spot.

those are loser ..

when i buy car , my wife dont even know it ( she just know when getting a car , but dont know what model or colour ) ...i just drive home and show it to her .