• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Why Ramseth got low self esteem & likes to boast here - Short guys cannot find dates

Charlie258

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Why Ramseth got low self esteem & likes to boast here - Short guys cannot find da

Sinkie woman too impress with herself. She is actually extinct/redundant already, but too dumb to realise it yet. What is even wierder is, there seems to be an endless supply of dumb f**ks who make fools of themselves to impress the dumb Dodo Bird sinkie woman. For e.g., buy expensive cars to ferry her to her 9-to-5 office lady job.

I actually know of one Sinkie woman, not bad looking, had an endless stream of Roberts queue up to Court her. She 'sapu' all their money, pawn off all the gold and jewelry they bought for her, and then used the proceeds to court her Lesbian lover. Who is the crazier one? The girl, who spends big money(although it is money conned from dumb men!) to court another female? Or the men, who get broke trying to win the heart of a Fag hag?

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Re: Why Ramseth got low self esteem & likes to boast here - Short guys cannot find da

How tall is King Ramseth? Is he like Napoleon?

WXJOHVRQxj6iH5KlmfJ1lA.jpg

ssrrvv11

Alfrescian
Loyal

The free hotel and stayover allowance more than enough to cover, unless you want to go on a private shopping spree, then that's at your own expense. Tokyo is the most expensive. I usually hide inside my Narita hotel room and have a hot bath and good rest. Trains to Tokyo city cost something like taxis from Changi Airport to Raffles Place. Taxis cost something like an air ticket from Singapore to KL. I like the noodle shop at Narita Eki though. Transport was free provided by hotel. From Narita station if you want to venture into Tokyo city, then take the train and pay your own fare just like everybody else.

Don't need to worry about that. I have no plans to visit Japan anytime again in the near future. I'm planning for Holland, if it works out.

I'm sure JAL can accommodate that unless they changed their system. I used to fly JAL to Narita then transit to San Francisco. The first day stayover at a Narita hotel was only US$25 extra arranged by JAL. If extended more days, then pay the standard hotel rate, and what hell, you can choose your hotel since you're paying full rate. Of course that time, I made full use of the first day stayover offer and then went to stay in my GF's home. The Narita area isn't bad actually. Very good and inexpensive Japanese food around the Narita Eki (station). Relaxing environment good for strolling around. Trains to Tokyo is within 30 minutes.

ramseth latest fetish is to pretend to be a charbor.

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

hi there

1. aiyoh!
2. as if sinkies guys have not taken enough shit or what.
3. now this!
4. honest, so what if local guys are at some height.
5. what really matters is whether he bonks her good.
6. his wallet is thick enough to feed the pus right!
7. lucky! i am 1.73, average!

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

i have a feeling that you are a fatty, a short one too since you are defending another short pal of yours......hee..hee...:eek::biggrin:

hi there

1. aiyoh!
2. as if sinkies guys have not taken enough shit or what.
3. now this!
4. honest, so what if local guys are at some height.
5. what really matters is whether he bonks her good.
6. his wallet is thick enough to feed the pus right!
7. lucky! i am 1.73, average!

LogInLogOut

Alfrescian
Loyal

katey is katey. this self praising humsum asshole seriously need medical attention at imh.

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

i have a feeling that you are a fatty, a short one too since you are defending another short pal of yours......hee..hee...:eek::biggrin:

hi there

1. krafty, me no fat person! get it.
2. aiyoh! i am also no short person.
3. btw, tall guys are no betterer than any guy mah!
4. it is all about self-esteem.
5. btw, how is biz today after the new implementation?
6. hope that it does not affect you much!

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

ya,as if i will believe you...hee...:p:biggrin:

hi there

1. krafty, me no fat person! get it.
2. aiyoh! i am also no short person.
3. btw, tall guys are no betterer than any guy mah!
4. it is all about self-esteem.
5. btw, how is biz today after the new implementation?
6. hope that it does not affect you much!

no_faith

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

how short is short, how tall is tall? 1.69m is consider average bah, get some1 below 1.6m lah.:biggrin:
this could be staged anyway.:biggrin:

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal

Studies showed that in general, taller people earn more money. But i understand one man contradicts this theory.

mahbowtan.jpg

Tall men earn more than shorter colleagues, research claims

tall-man_1448180c.jpg

An extra couple of inches can add nearly £500 a year to a man's salary – a pay rise equivalent to an extra 12 months' experience.

But stature made less of a difference in determining how well women were rewarded for their work, the research suggested.

A 6ft tall man can expect 1.5 per cent more than a workmate who is 5ft 10 ins. However, female workers would need an advantage of 4 ins to get a similar boost in earnings over colleagues.

The results come from a study of nearly 7,000 men and women in Australia but back up previous studies in Britain and America which show evidence of height boosting salaries.

Professor Andrew Leigh, who led the study at the Australian National University, said: "We found that taller people earn more, with the effect being strongest for men.

"For example, the average man in our sample is 5 feet 10 inches tall.

"Our estimates suggest that if he was 6 feet tall, he would earn another 1.5 per cent, or around 950 dollars (£470), per year.

"The wage gain from another two inches of height is approximately equal to wage gain from one more year of labour market experience."

He said that while size could be an advantage in some jobs like a taller shop assistant being able to reach a top shelf without a ladder, or a slimmer construction worker being able to move around the building site more rapidly.

But he felt that the most likely explanation was down to feelings that taller people commanded more respect and discrimination against short people.

"Perhaps this has to do with status – having greater respect for taller people might be inadvertently leading to higher wages," he said.

"Or perhaps it is because of discrimination, with shorter people getting the same treatment in the labour market as women and minorities have experienced in the past."

The study also found fat people no longer earn less than their skinnier colleagues – possibly because so many people are now overweight.

"We were surprised to find that there seemed to be no wage penalty to being overweight or obese in the Australian labour market," said Professor Leigh.

He said that taller boys may be more confident as height affects things like participating in clubs and athletics, and those confidence-boosting activities as a youth lead to earning power as an adult.

Of course, there are exceptions, but the experts say if you compare two large groups of people who are similar in every respect but height, the average pay for the taller group will be higher.

However, Bill Gates and Warren Buffett, both of whom have held the title of the world's richest man, measure about 5-foot-10-inches in height, so there is hope for the more diminutive businessman.

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Notice our chatty Miss Yeoh hasn't posted anything on this thread.

so I guess there is a limit to Ramseth's skin thickness afterall :rolleyes:

LogInLogOut

Alfrescian
Loyal

Notice our chatty Miss Yeoh hasn't posted anything on this thread.

so I guess there is a limit to Ramseth's skin thickness afterall :rolleyes:
'she' didn't but read post#7 and #11. Since you have pointed out this, don't think Hedge Trader will post here either.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Sinkie woman too impress with herself. She is actually extinct/redundant already, but too dumb to realise it yet. What is even wierder is, there seems to be an endless supply of dumb f**ks who make fools of themselves to impress the dumb Dodo Bird sinkie woman. For e.g., buy expensive cars to ferry her to her 9-to-5 office lady job.

I actually know of one Sinkie woman, not bad looking, had an endless stream of Roberts queue up to Court her. She 'sapu' all their money, pawn off all the gold and jewelry they bought for her, and then used the proceeds to court her Lesbian lover. Who is the crazier one? The girl, who spends big money(although it is money conned from dumb men!) to court another female? Or the men, who get broke trying to win the heart of a Fag hag?

A sinkie gal can be really ugly and there will be guys going for her.

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal

how short is short, how tall is tall? 1.69m is consider average bah, get some1 below 1.6m lah.:biggrin:
this could be staged anyway.:biggrin:

I'm 1.68m. Never had a problem with getting girls. As long as you're taller than the predominantly short Sinkie girls, have other strengths to mitigate your lack of height, who cares if you're 1.69 or 1.79? :biggrin:

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal

Studies showed that in general, taller people earn more money. But i understand one man contradicts this theory.

mahbowtan.jpg

Tall men earn more than shorter colleagues, research claims

tall-man_1448180c.jpg

An extra couple of inches can add nearly £500 a year to a man's salary – a pay rise equivalent to an extra 12 months' experience.

But stature made less of a difference in determining how well women were rewarded for their work, the research suggested.

A 6ft tall man can expect 1.5 per cent more than a workmate who is 5ft 10 ins. However, female workers would need an advantage of 4 ins to get a similar boost in earnings over colleagues.

The results come from a study of nearly 7,000 men and women in Australia but back up previous studies in Britain and America which show evidence of height boosting salaries.

Professor Andrew Leigh, who led the study at the Australian National University, said: "We found that taller people earn more, with the effect being strongest for men.

"For example, the average man in our sample is 5 feet 10 inches tall.

"Our estimates suggest that if he was 6 feet tall, he would earn another 1.5 per cent, or around 950 dollars (£470), per year.

"The wage gain from another two inches of height is approximately equal to wage gain from one more year of labour market experience."

He said that while size could be an advantage in some jobs like a taller shop assistant being able to reach a top shelf without a ladder, or a slimmer construction worker being able to move around the building site more rapidly.

But he felt that the most likely explanation was down to feelings that taller people commanded more respect and discrimination against short people.

"Perhaps this has to do with status – having greater respect for taller people might be inadvertently leading to higher wages," he said.

"Or perhaps it is because of discrimination, with shorter people getting the same treatment in the labour market as women and minorities have experienced in the past."

The study also found fat people no longer earn less than their skinnier colleagues – possibly because so many people are now overweight.

"We were surprised to find that there seemed to be no wage penalty to being overweight or obese in the Australian labour market," said Professor Leigh.

He said that taller boys may be more confident as height affects things like participating in clubs and athletics, and those confidence-boosting activities as a youth lead to earning power as an adult.

Of course, there are exceptions, but the experts say if you compare two large groups of people who are similar in every respect but height, the average pay for the taller group will be higher.

However, Bill Gates and Warren Buffett, both of whom have held the title of the world's richest man, measure about 5-foot-10-inches in height, so there is hope for the more diminutive businessman.

High earners do not get paid in "salary" :biggrin:

Last edited:

Doubblur

Alfrescian
Loyal

You forgot Dhanabalan and WKS.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Ah Ram got how many threads dedicated to him here?
Newbies here would think he is some kind of superstar....

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

hey, why you never 'highlight' my ponytail? i have many fans here, you know?

Ah Ram : bobian now im in another country ...the weather very hot here so i just shave :wink: