• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Oppie Losers Who Can't Get Date Keen To Meet SYT Uni Undergrad Desire Chong? $100 For 2 hours!

Valium

Alfrescian
Loyal
$200 didn't even get to pinch her nipples or dig her CB?

Maybe you should consider and come back to sell your cheebye. @ginfreely for the shit you do like tongue in anus, you deserve $2000.

Annunaki

Alfrescian
Loyal
View attachment 58881
You try asking that xiao didi go on date with this fugly CB face Kirsten Han. If he doesn't vomit after an hour I'll add another 50 dollars.

Fat fuck Kirsten han best for roasting.

26913520-0E88-4BFC-AE78-137F79D3C980.gif

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I know of a few attractive singles. Both male and female. They either went through bad relationships or marriages. Hence, settling down with another partner is the last thing they want in their lives.

Like I said, these people you knew were either assholes or chose assholes to marry. They made their beds, so lie in it.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Your daughter is offering her services too?

My son and daughter are physically attractive, confident and have good social skills. They have no need for dating apps to find dates. Currently, my daughter is giving piano tuition and English tuition to earn extra pocket money even though I give her a generous allowance. My kids have done me proud and have shown that they are independent even though they are from a rich family.