• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Why people like to go through the middlemen?

Kinanna

Alfrescian
Loyal
Jesus prayed to the Father and we pray to Jesus, i see no middleman here you see we have the Trinity. The son is God the Fathe is God and the HolyGhost is also God. Very hard to explain to you
Jesus prayed for himself. And showed his disciples that faith without deeds is empty. Do you want me to show you where in your own bible ? So his salvation is between him and God. Yours will be judged accordingly.
God don't need to pray silly boy!
He is the Creator not the created like Jesus and his mother Mary. You can ask God to bless them etc etc but you're making a mistake when you pray to HIS creation.

Son of God? In your own bible there's plenty sons n children of God.

Peace

always1600

Alfrescian
Loyal
Buddha Jesus pray to The Enlighten One (father). Jesus was a Buddhist monk. His teaching are based on Buddhism. Buddha Jesus indeed a middleman.

Fook Seng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Psalm23 said:
FS,

The Holy Trinity is not about 3 gods. It is about God in Three-Person.

So, are you now living with a state of hopelessness?

That was not what Kinana was saying. He also could not admit that he has a soul which is I believe is also blasphemous in your religion.

No. I am not living in a state of hopelessness. The difference between you and I is that you look for hope without. I believe in hope within.

Psalm23

Alfrescian
Loyal
That was not what Kinana was saying. He also could not admit that he has a soul which is I believe is also blasphemous in your religion.

No. I am not living in a state of hopelessness. The difference between you and I is that you look for hope without. I believe in hope within.

FS,

I really don't understand why you mean by "hope without".

Also, you believe in hope within....and what's that....can you illustrate.....

Some new to me....I don't know about other readers here.....

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
FS,

never mind about that , alot of things you also dont understand not only that :wink:

kryonlight

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
FS,

I think an example would be Gotama. If he had relied on hope without, hoping that someone would show him the way to nibbana, there wouldn't be Buddhism today.

The invisible man that you think exists is really a creation of your own mind. The world that you think is really out there is nothing more than your six sense bases. All phenomena really only exists within this body of yours. To look within oneself is the surest way to enlightenment.

Psalm23

Alfrescian
Loyal
never mind about that , alot of things you also dont understand not only that :wink:

Fully agree with your assessment! There are many things I don't understand (and so do others too).

And one thing I truly fail to understand: Why should people such as Scientist (???) Rojak, Doggie, Fishy, Drifter keep reminding people that your ancestors were monkeys million years ago. I just couldn't understand....what good can this reminder serve you (and certainly not me because I don't believe my ancestors were once a monkey).

It's beyond my understanding....frankly even if it was real case that your ancestors were once monkeys, but....give me a break....don't just keep reminding yourself this! Really I couldn't understand....and to add insult to your ancestorship, they have pictures, computer-animination to depict how your ancestors looked like. Help me to understand...please if you could....

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Fully agree with your assessment! There are many things I don't understand (and so do others too).

And one thing I truly fail to understand: Why should people such as Scientist (???) Rojak, Doggie, Fishy, Drifter keep reminding people that your ancestors were monkeys million years ago. I just couldn't understand....what good can this reminder serve you (and certainly not me because I don't believe my ancestors were once a monkey).

It's beyond my understanding....frankly even if it was real case that your ancestors were once monkeys, but....give me a break....don't just keep reminding yourself this! Really I couldn't understand....and to add insult to your ancestorship, they have pictures, computer-animination to depict how your ancestors looked like. Help me to understand...please if you could....

homo sapiens is not a monkey you idiot . so you rather believe you are created out of mold by invisibleman ? as i say early , we might not know where we come from and we MIGHT comes from homo sapiens due to some intensive research . unlike you guys keep saying you are god creation and you know the answer to everything ...

alot of things we dont understand in life ..its ok to say we dont understand rather then i know the answer without any proof :wink:

Last edited:

Psalm23

Alfrescian
Loyal
homo sapiens is not a monkey you idiot . so you rather believe you are created out of mold by invisibleman ? as i say early , we might not know where we come from and we MIGHT comes from homo sapiens due to some intensive research . unlike you guys keep saying you are god creation and you know the answer to everything ...

alot of things we dont understand in life ..its ok to say we dont understand rather then i know the answer without any proof :wink:

You are right....Homo sapiens are not monkeys...did I say they are? But their ancestors were....that is what the evolutionists (including you) believe, and that's what I am telling you...don't believe this...please stop reminding yourself that your ancestors were monkeys...It does you no good.

And so sad that you don't know where you come from....so you are confused by the evolutionists....on one hand they tell us that homo sapiens were the result from a rock to a tiny cell to a fish to a bird and finally to human....and now they said they just don't know....

We are created by God. Period. We know and there is no confusion....because the word of God which has withstood the test of time tell us so....if not, how could this book be translated into 2,600 languages and still the translation into other languages are on going effort....again...I have said it many many times, because the Author of this Book is still alive and it is normal for people to read the memoire of someone who is still alive. No misunderstanding....and make no mistakes about it.....Your ancestors were not from monkeys...but if you want to continue to think so, so be it...but do not keep reminding others of your monkey-ancestorship. It does you no good.

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
You are right....Homo sapiens are not monkeys...did I say they are? But their ancestors were....that is what the evolutionists (including you) believe, and that's what I am telling you...don't believe this...please stop reminding yourself that your ancestors were monkeys...It does you no good.

And so sad that you don't know where you come from....so you are confused by the evolutionists....on one hand they tell us that homo sapiens were the result from a rock to a tiny cell to a fish to a bird and finally to human....and now they said they just don't know....

We are created by God. Period. We know and there is no confusion....because the word of God which has withstood the test of time tell us so....if not, how could this book be translated into 2,600 languages and still the translation into other languages are on going effort....again...I have said it many many times, because the Author of this Book is still alive and it is normal for people to read the memoire of someone who is still alive. No misunderstanding....and make no mistakes about it.....Your ancestors were not from monkeys...but if you want to continue to think so, so be it...but do not keep reminding others of your monkey-ancestorship. It does you no good.

"It's beyond my understanding....frankly even if it was real case that your ancestors were once monkeys "

this is what you post on #29 . you did say monkey :wink:

you keep saying you are created by god , but when i ask you how god create man ...you did not even answer my question . dont need to say your bible ssay this your bible says that ...go to my evil bible thread ...your bible say alot of things there too :wink: .

i rather believe we are Homo sapiens then we are created out of a mold ...which one more convicing ? :wink:

fishbuff

Alfrescian
Loyal

here's a chart of world's population and their intelligence. go figure...
bellcurve_2.gif

fishbuff

Alfrescian
Loyal

it is so sad that your religious devotion has ruined your ability to see the world as it is.

you say the authors of the 66 chapters of the bible were still alive??? the bible are put together by the committee of Nicaea, why cant you see that your book is copied and put together from bits and pieces all all places, like a frankenstien, and with the backing of emperor constantine, it became the undisputed religion of the roman empire.

what do these religious cilvilisations contribute to the modern society? the Greeks, like Archimedes, Pythagoras, Aristotle, Socrates etc.. these were the people that had the brain power, not those jewish religious nut cases who have shit for brains. do you trust them? all they know were to believe blindly everything their priests preach whereas the greeks use their brain effectively.

sad, you are mirred by the inability to let go your opium to see the reality. As Karl Marx said;

"Religion is the opium of society."

the need for religion is the same to the need for drugs; to escape from reality, give them a sense of illusion, deliver out of the mundane real life pain, boredom and stress.

Please see religion in this light and you know you are in the matrix! take the red pill and see for yourself how real the world is, and not thru' religious rose tinted glasses!