• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Why people like to go through the middlemen?

B

Baluku

In business if you go through the middlemen, it is going to cost you alot! Most of the time kena ripped off!

Why do people loves to go through the middlemen, but not go direct and just talk to God?

Imagine the cost savings it will bring you?

Tioh BOH?

Last edited by a moderator:

fishbuff

Alfrescian
Loyal
In business if you go through the middlemen, it is going to cost you alot! Most of the time kena ripped off!

Why do people loves to go through the middlemen, but not go direct and just talk to God?

Tioh BOH?

first you have to prove that god exist.

secondly, you have to prove that this god is the christian god.

Kinana

Alfrescian
Loyal
first you have to prove that god exist.

secondly, you have to prove that this god is the christian god.

One at a time. God already proven to exist, the universe, His creation speaks so loudly.
Only when you accept God exists and He is the Creator then we can go on to question 2.

fishbuff

Alfrescian
Loyal

One at a time. God already proven to exist, the universe, His creation speaks so loudly.
Only when you accept God exists and He is the Creator then we can go on to question 2.

only in your mind. please refer to my threads on atheist priests, preachers and pastors.

gymkhana

Alfrescian
Loyal

Tioh BOH?

I agree. Ask and pray directly to God who is not begotten. Not to His creation or creations.
Becoz that would mean going thru a middleman right ?

gymkhana

Alfrescian
Loyal
Who is this God that you pray to my fren?
i pray to the same GOD that all the Prophets pray and submit to. Make no distinction amongst their message ..that GOD ALMIGHTY is ONE.GOD is the Unseen and there is none unto like HIM.
Not three
Absolutely not to HIS creation Jesus Christ (on whom be oeace)
Why dont you pray to the same GOD that Jesus prayed to?instead , you pray to the middleman.

Kinana

Alfrescian
Loyal
The God of the prophets is Yahweh sir.
And none of these prophets bowed to kaaba, prayed to Allah or go around preaching hatred and terrorism sir.

The God if the Bible is not the same as the god in your Quran. The characters are totally different. If you read both the Bible and the Quran, you will realise it. The problem is, you never read, you simply listen to your imams and ustaz w/o thinking.

Last edited:

Kinanna

Alfrescian
Loyal
i pray to the same GOD that all the Prophets pray and submit to. Make no distinction amongst their message ..that GOD ALMIGHTY is ONE.GOD is the Unseen and there is none unto like HIM.
Not three
Absolutely not to HIS creation Jesus Christ (on whom be oeace)
Why dont you pray to the same GOD that Jesus prayed to?instead , you pray to the middleman.

Yes sir we believe in three Gods ...The Father is God, the Son is God and the Holy Ghost is also God.
you only believe in One God..I think three is greater than one ..simple mathematics sir.

Fook Seng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Kinanna said:
Yes sir we believe in three Gods ...The Father is God, the Son is God and the Holy Ghost is also God.
you only believe in One God..I think three is greater than one ..simple mathematics sir.

Three Gods sound blasphemy to me, even for a non-Christian.

Psalm23

Alfrescian
Loyal
Three Gods sound blasphemy to me, even for a non-Christian.

FS,

The Holy Trinity is not about 3 gods. It is about God in Three-Person. This is a very big difference. I have written in the various threads here...like all matters, they can appear in 3 forms: liquid, solid, and gas (= vapour). From the molecular structure, they are the same like water, regardless whether is in the form of liquid, solid or gas, it comprises of 2 hydrogen atoms and 1 oxygen atom. Certainly, we are not equating God to atoms but this simply illustrates that God too can appear in three forms.

Another point to take note is that when Jesus was on earth, He was both God and human. This is where many people got very confuse in terms of Jesus' teachings. We need to study very carefully because some of the things that He said (and did) were done as human. For instance, when He was crucified, Jesus borne all the sins of man as sinless-man, and when He cried out to God: Why has thou foresaken me, the cried was that for a human desperate for God's fellowship and care. Even for Jesus - in human form - He needs continuous fellowship with God, and even a short movement of separation from God was too unbearable for Him. What more when we are truly sinful man. That's why was pointed and testified by Fishy, at one point he felt so sick because he thought (wrongfully, of course) that heaven was not made for him. People can become suicidal that was driven by the state of hopelessness because they have lost the life-purpose. We are here for only one purpose: To walk and end our lives here and to be united with our Creator forever.

So, are you now living with a state of hopelessness?

Last edited:

fishbuff

Alfrescian
Loyal
FS,

The Holy Trinity is not about 3 gods. It is about God in Three-Person. This is a very big difference. I have written in the various threads here...like all matters, they can appear in 3 forms: liquid, solid, and gas (= vapour). From the molecular structure, they are the same like water, regardless whether is in the form of liquid, solid or gas, it comprises of 2 hydrogen atoms and 1 oxygen atom. Certainly, we are not equating God to atoms but this simply illustrates that God too can appear in three forms.

Another point to take note is that when Jesus was on earth, He was both God and human. This is where many people got very confuse in terms of Jesus' teachings. We need to study very carefully because some of the things that He said (and did) were done as human. For instance, when He was crucified, Jesus borne all the sins of man as sinless-man, and when He cried out to God: Why has thou foresaken me, the cried was that for a human desperate for God's fellowship and care. Even for Jesus - in human form - He needs continuous fellowship with God, and even a short movement of separation from God was too unbearable for Him. What more when we are truly sinful man. That's why was pointed and testified by Fishy, at one point he felt so sick because he thought (wrongfully, of course) that heaven was not made for him. People can become suicidal that was driven by the state of hopelessness because they have lost the life-purpose. We are here for only one purpose: To walk and end our lives here and to be united with our Creator forever.

So, are you now living with a state of hopelessness?

3 in 1? like Cerebus?
cerberus_large.jpg

ah, your world of make belief is crumbling under scrutiny. still cant let go and face reality? it alright, you can cry about it.

for the 2nd time, read my post CAREFULLY!! that article is pinched from an article in yahoo forum. i even provide the url there.. and you still miss the elephant.
how could you? yes, i know... you interpret things to your own understanding and support your delusion, and you never think thru' what these articles are all about.

ever hear of the clergy project? (http://clergyproject.org/)
this is a support site that cater for ex-ministers and preachers who are disillusioned with religion and want to renounce their post. Come on, i post this for you. you can wake up and smell the coffee, there is no shame. :wink:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

when you accept god you become stupid and fails to understand what is the meaning of logic ... and when you accept the invisibleman , you can even believe his invisible shit is tasty :wink:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

wow...you got 3 gods ? but son , my teaching only teach you there is only one god :wink:

Psalm23

Alfrescian
Loyal
.......ah, your world of make belief is crumbling under scrutiny. still cant let go and face reality? it alright, you can cry about it....for the 2nd time, read my post CAREFULLY!! that article is pinched from an article in yahoo forum.........

Fishy,

That's the problems with people who refuse to accept the existence of God in general and to accept Jesus as their Saviour in particular. They just keep pinching articles from other people, pinching a verse here, a verse there from the Bible, and start to tell people about 'God' and to also discredit the Bible.

I can't remember, but this must be 'dumbtimes' I am telling you all....the proof of an intelligent designer is in the DNA. This DNA, the biological code is the building block for all living organisms and it can never be created out of nowhere nor evolved from a piece of rock. All lives - plants, insects, elephants, monkeys (i.e. your ancestors, if you so insist to believe so), and human could only exist because of the DNA which is in your body, and you need to pinch from anyone...they are right inside your body.

gymkhana

Alfrescian
Loyal

Tioh BOH?

Jesus is a middleman. He prayed to GOD didn't he!? So why are you praying to Jesus ? Pray to God directly!

Kinana

Alfrescian
Loyal
Jesus is a middleman. He prayed to GOD didn't he!? So why are you praying to Jesus ? Pray to God directly!

Jesus does pray, on our behalf to God the Father, not to himself.
Allah also prayed sir. So to whom did Allah prays to?

gymkhana

Alfrescian
Loyal
Jesus does pray, on our behalf to God the Father, not to himself.
Allah also prayed sir. So to whom did Allah prays to?

Jesus prayed for himself. And showed his disciples that faith without deeds is empty. Do you want me to show you where in your own bible ? So his salvation is between him and God. Yours will be judged accordingly.
God don't need to pray silly boy!
He is the Creator not the created like Jesus and his mother Mary. You can ask God to bless them etc etc but you're making a mistake when you pray to HIS creation.

Son of God? In your own bible there's plenty sons n children of God.

Peace