• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Why Old Farts are so willing to wear mask and take vaccine? Here is the answer.

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
April 8, 2022

Ivo of Vega - Stop Lambasting Your Parents and What's to Come for Zoomers and Generation Alpha's
Stop Lambasting Your Parents,What's to Come for Zoomers and Generation Alpha's

Me
: LOL, Another alien doozie... it means to scold, to cajole, to berate.

I just want to do this video to help people realize that your parents and your grandparents aren't really going to change. They've been indoctrinated into the system to the extent they have been. If they begin to wake up, bravo for them. It's great to have them on board.

But I've noticed a lot of old people headed off to get the jab, and still wearing masks despite the fact it's no longer mandatory in my province.

Why do they do this? Because change isn't something older people really want. They want to be warm and comfortable in their old age. Many are retired or looking forward to it. They've done it by the book their entire lives and they've gotten to this point in their lives where they're not going to throw away everything they believe in. That's just the reality of being older. Maybe they figure it's worked for them and they have made it through all the challenges, so now it's time to relax in the Azores and drink drinks out of coconuts with little umbrellas in them. The system worked for them and they're not going to buck it now.

They've done it, folks. They've fought their wars, they battled the government in the 60's and 70's. They fought conscription, they fought the system in the 60's and changed the system from what their parents had. Folks, my parents, for all their problems, were brought up in an age where you complied (they were born in the 1920's). If the government was giving you bonuses for having more babies, you had more babies. If the government said get a job, you got a job. If the government said go to war, you went to war. That was the age of compliance, and thank God it's over. The hippies came along and said, No! This is wrong. Those hippies are old people now and although they started the change, they became part of the system eventually.

Unless you're a starseed warrior like I am, then that's a bit different. I was never in love with the system, ever. I objected to everything like jobs, having to earn money and dating. I had a hard time with everything on this planet, and frankly it's because I was meant to. I wasn't supposed to conform.
Everyone was doing drugs and getting stoned. I refused to. I did smoke and I did drink and I ate the lousy food which made me sick in the long run. But I questioned a lot and eventually woke up to the fact that I'm not even from here, which frankly makes me happy. Otherwise I guess I'd feel very responsible for what was happening on this planet. I still do, but only in terms of wanting to change it. I work every day to do so.

Of course you don't want anything bad to happen to your parents or your grandparents. Of course you don't. But your grandparents said they're going to get the jab so they can go to the Caribbean. They want to fly on planes. Do I think this is right? No, I don't think it is. But it's hard to fight when so many people are still
complying. But you do it anyway.

They may not even be able to see what your problem is. The system worked for them, so why do you have a problem with it. The answer is simple: There are DIFFERENT people on the planet now in greater numbers with different expectations. Humanity has changed.

The ones who are creating change in their masses, I find, are the 40's and under. Unless they came here specifically TO CREATE CHANGE and that's in caps, and I cite myself as an example. Some people came here to fight this fight. Others did too, and they're younger. I see what others my age are doing and I think, “Not on your life! I'm not dead yet and I'll go down fighting!” Compliance to tyranny is not my way. Obviously, this comes from the fact that I'm a galactic and have fought tyranny in previous lives. The people who give in may not be.

I know you love your parents and grandparents, but don't be so hard on them. They're on their way out, and the old system of compliance that they believe in and are holding the energies of, is on its way out with them. Change is coming and you are it.

Ivo: I would say this is an accurate summary, my love.

Me: Thanks, Ivo.

Ivo: Indeed, change begins with the young. There are many young ones now who feel they have nothing to live for at such a young age. They see the jobs that are waiting for them, and they feel these jobs are not good enough.

Me: That's interesting because when I was younger I would've wanted to work at flipping burgers until such time I could get a better job.

Ivo: And that is the problem, my love. The younger ones do not feel there is a better job, a chance at a career for many of them. They feel unprepared by the school system.

Me: Ah, yeah. But a lot of them spend time on computers gaming and doing stuff – that's the world's future and the more time they spend doing that, the more they are being prepared for jobs.

Ivo: Yes. The fact of the matter is, for the average teenager right now, what will be there for them in ten to twenty years will be vastly different than what has been.

Me: How so?

Ivo: Because new technologies are coming out that there is no school curriculum for. These technologies will change the entirety of the planet. There will be free electricity and free home heating. Eventually the fossil fuels will give way to crystalline technologies. It will be possible to release all homes from the grid, and cities will no longer be necessary. People can live on their own in nature.

Me: Interesting. In ten to twenty years?

Ivo: Yes. It is awaiting being released now. With the fall of the DS, these technologies can be released.

Me: I'm sensing that free energy is part of the St Germain prosperity funding.

Ivo: Indeed. Your neighbours would save hundreds of dollars every month by having this new technology installed. Also in future, housing markets will be capped. Housing will no longer be the lucrative market it is now. These are human necessities and necessities will be reduced in price and taxes will be removed.

Me: That's great.

Ivo: Medicine will change, and with these changes the expectations of aging miserably will disappear.

Me: That's good too!

Ivo: That it is all computer based is an advantage for these young people who are so skilled at working computer software.

Me: Yes. I can see that.

Ivo: There will be much learning and job training will find its way into the collective expectation again.

My point in noting all of these things is this is not the expectation of the seniors on the planet now. But it is the desire of the younger people who find they cannot afford to live in the system as it is.

With the seniors, who have lived successful lives in the old matrix system, now leaving the planet, the desires of the younger set can be fulfilled – free energy and an affordable lifestyle for just the average person.

Me: Okay.

Ivo: The point of this change is that there will be a shift from a working lifestyle to a lifestyle of self improvement and spiritual change. It will absolutely be required as earth continues to ascend through the 4D. Many are feeling this now because they do not want to work, nor do they feel they should have to. They want more for themselves, and this is the “more” that they seek – self advancement.

Me: Oh. Glad I asked you. LOL

Ivo: I do have things to tell, my love. We know what is occurring within the collective mind.

Me: So these are the next steps, really, the roots of which are in place now.

Ivo: Correct. We know because we put the starseeds in. The wave of starseeds that are teenaged to twenty and thirty years old cannot make much sense of this world the way it is. They want to see change, and with their strong minds and the numbers they have come in with, they will be able to manifest this change.

Me: I wanted the change too, but I couldn't manifest it for the entire planet, only myself.

Ivo: And you are a forerunner of the starseeds that follow you. It is all changed generation by generation, wave of starseed after wave of starseed. You plant the seeds for the next tiers to come.

Me: Good. Yes, I believe a lot of the focus is on them. The older people can't figure out why the Zoomers and Generation Alpha's don't want to work for a living. They think they're lazy. Well, this is why. They have a different consciousness.

Ivo: And this is why the older folks have had their day, they have contributed already but it is not theirs to say what the young people should be thinking. The lack of
understanding between the 60's and 70's and the teenagers to 20 year old's has to do with the change we have created.

Me: Can't wait till the babies being born now grow up. Can't wait to see what they create. It'll be really interesting.

Ivo: Change must be created in order to align your planet with the Galactic Codex and Universal Law. It will come in successive waves. When the DS is finally taken out, change will begin to happen at an amazing pace.

Me: Yes, they're still stopping the young people from creating the changes they want.

Ivo: To some extent they are doing so, but their power is waning. You are getting stronger.
With the reduction in conformity on planet earth, the true essence of a human can be expressed.

Me: Good. Thanks Ivo. I guess you're done with Russia for the most part.

Ivo: For the most part, my love. But it is still a hot spot on the planet. We must be careful to see to it that positive change comes from this event.

www.sharonandivo.weebly.com
Youtube: SharonandIvoofVega
On sale now at smashwords.com - Ashtar Sheran on the Storm. https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/1123006
Get your copy of our new book, "Ashtar Sheran: Your Future on Eden" today! Your download is available now, at: https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/1010871

Last edited:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I just want to do this video to help people realize that your parents and your grandparents aren't really going to change. They've been indoctrinated into the system to the extent they have been. If they begin to wake up, bravo for them. It's great to have them on board.

You can replace the words in bold with 'most Sinkies'.

What is kiasi and kiasu? They are traits of insecure people. And why are they insecure? Because since young they have been told by the authorities (and their army of shills) that they are not good enough. don't have enough, don't measure up etc. That programming starts from an early age. :cool:

This is an ancient strategy used by the ruling class. :wink:

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
You can replace the words in bold with 'most Sinkies'.

What is kiasi and kiasu? They are traits of insecure people. And why are they insecure? Because since young they have been told by the authorities (and their army of shills) that they are not good enough. don't have enough, don't measure up etc. That programming starts from an early age. :cool:

This is an ancient strategy used by the ruling class. :wink:
If they obey the authorities, they are given rewards like dog treats. If you follow what i tell you to ( such as taking the vaccine), i throw dog treats at you. Dog treats like entering malls and restaurants, and go to JB. getting promotions and businesses plus perks.

But why dog treats has no effect on me? Because i am not a dog. I am a walking middle finger to the PAP 24/7, 365 days a year.

Recently, i ask my muslim friends about how are they going all day without water during fasting month and going to work, they say they are used to it. These are the old farts. i ask the younger ones, at least one say , you think i fast meh. Things are changing and i love the younger ones.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Recently, i ask my muslim friends about how are they going all day without water during fasting month and going to work, they say they are used to it. These are the old farts. i ask the younger ones, at least one say , you think i fast meh. Things are changing and i love the younger ones.

Nothing wrong with fasting, it's like a form of detoxing.

However, 12-hour interval binge eating and dry fasting aren't very healthy.

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
Nothing wrong with fasting, it's like a form of detoxing.

However, 12-hour interval binge eating and dry fasting aren't very healthy.
My point is not about fasting , my point is that the younger generation do not give a shit about religious rules anymore, just like what Sharon and Ivo is talking about. Things are changing and being compliant ( the old consciousness) is phasing out gradually.

knowwhatyouwantinlife

Alfrescian
Loyal
Obviously what works previously has been proven to work over many generations...you cannot be going into business and be profitable if you create a set of new rules and nobody is willing to follow...boundaries and standards have been set by the old farts through many rounds of trial and error, so quite easy for subsequent people to come in and modify whats already been set...this is call benefit of hindsight...the young can learn from the old and vice versa...if you have worked long enough, you would know credit must always be given to the first draft of a policy or first invention...cos without it there would be no changes and improvement in life

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
Obviously what works previously has been proven to work over many generations...you cannot be going into business and be profitable if you create a set of new rules and nobody is willing to follow...boundaries and standards have been set by the old farts through many rounds of trial and error, so quite easy for subsequent people to come in and modify whats already been set...this is call benefit of hindsight...the young can learn from the old and vice versa...if you have worked long enough, you would know credit must always be given to the first draft of a policy or first invention...cos without it there would be no changes and improvement in life
This is 100% coming from an old fart. U must have taken the vaccine and still get covid.

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
Obviously what works previously has been proven to work over many generations...you cannot be going into business and be profitable if you create a set of new rules and nobody is willing to follow..
Youtubers are millionaires. Many generations ago, there is no internet.
.boundaries and standards have been set by the old farts through many rounds of trial and error, so quite easy for subsequent people to come in and modify whats already been set...this is call benefit of hindsight...the young can learn from the old and vice versa.
If you are talking about fundamentals and introduce the young about this, that is fine. Such as you should eat with your mouth and shit from your ass, and not the other way round. The young might not even give a shit about your current business at all. what hindsight is there when no shit is given to it.

.if you have worked long enough, you would know credit must always be given to the first draft of a policy or first invention...cos without it there would be no changes and improvement in life
That is called indoctrination. The old dunno how to make use of the internet to get profit. Which part of self-advancement you don't understand. self-advancement is not compliant to the old. There is no self-advancement if one just follow from A to Z.

The young never ask the old to set up a framework for them and then thank them. The old set up the framework for themselves to survive, what is there to thank for?

You should be ashamed of yourself of telling the young what to do in your old ways. You have to thank the young ones who even give a shit to listen to you . The old need to ask permission from the young ones if they want to listen to you.

A better way to tell the young is that this is what the current framework has been set up, if you wish you improve it, go ahead. if not, then just disband it. This way is to respect the freewill of the young. How about the Asian Old learn about respecting the freewill of the young. The young is not someone who is ignorant, if not why youtubers are millionaires.

Last edited: