• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Why must have wedding dinner ?

mahjongking

Alfrescian
Loyal
at my age i realised wedding dinners are a complete waste of yours and other's time and money...
hope the youngsters here learn this, just have a few close friends over for dinner, end of story

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
at my age i realised wedding dinners are a complete waste of yours and other's time and money...
hope the youngsters here learn this, just have a few close friends over for dinner, end of story

Don't forget the cringe: the obligatory video montage of the childhood photos of the bride and the groom, and how they met each other and started their paktor journey. :roflmao:

gsbslut

Stupidman
Loyal
Don't forget the cringe: the obligatory video montage of the childhood photos of the bride and the groom, and how they met each other and started their paktor journey. :roflmao:
and a few years of marriage then divorce. funny singaporeans

mahjongking

Alfrescian
Loyal

if you dont want kids.......marry for what?, you got to endlessly entertain all her relatives every fucking festive season

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
in today's economic climate and society, any men wanting to get married should have his brain checked.

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
A formal wedding dinner or lunch is one of those social events that no one wants to be at. The hosts just want to get it over with, the guests wished they had not been invited. Attending a funeral wake is much preferred. Cheaper and quicker.