• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Why must Gillette shaving blades be so expensive? High tech?

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I use Gillette Mach3 for a long time. When I read in the net I realised that there are many imitations from China. Profit margins is very good.

As for barber I go tot two shops near my house both charge 60baht per cut that include shaving full face and cutting nose hair. Shaving is done by disposal razors broken into half fro new packs after each shave it will be disposed into a plastic bottle. Shaving include cold towel after shaving and Florida Water 花露香水 as aftershave and finally alcohol dap on areas around the neck and above lips. Add 20 baht for ears cleaning. I always pay them 100 baht without ears cleaning and 120 baht for ears clean. They are very happy.

Yes, in Thailand, ke hu ear cleaning is a must. Don't stinge on that 20 or 30 baht extra. Talking about aftershave, I've enjoyed it since sec. sch. days and girls find me smelling classy, even lady teachers. :biggrin: Sadly, it seems to have gone out of fashion and hard to find in recent years. :( Perfume and deordorant are not the same as aftershave.

Last edited: