• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Why Ms "Boomz" ay local FHM cover har?

DOM the Clown

Alfrescian
Loyal
Zebla Preenz!
Ris-Low-FHM-Singapore-2-150x150.jpg

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
LOL, expecting Postnew to post the picture, he did!! kumsia!!!, ahahhaa :biggrin::biggrin:

To her credit, if she doesn't open her mouth to speak, she has quite a solid boobs...that makes me BOOMZ, and my heart goes, BOOMZ, ti ti BOMMZ! :biggrin:

Please don't speak...just open..everything else..BOOMZ man!:biggrin:

sufferwell

Alfrescian
Loyal
shes the typical stubborn haolian ah lian..
die die want face and publicity..
her body is good but face jialat

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
black black one, where got nice. should not have tan so dark.

the zebra skin one is best of the worse.

mercbenz

Alfrescian
Loyal
She just stole too much attention from the pageant organizer. The world has come to know this attention whore very well, and with her ordinary look and acceptable body, how is she the winner of so many titles and also crowned the queen?

If you take off her bikini or whatever she's wearing, you will find one big black well used cunt staring back at you!

I am just not interested in this stupid unattractive bitch. I'm sorry to categorize her in the Cat50 range, I am not doing those cat50 ladies justice at all.