• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Why Malaysian Chinese people are so pro China?

bigcockman

Alfrescian
Loyal
This Malaysian Chinese guy working in the same company as me always sing praises about how good China is in the Olympics and say China is the best country blah blah blah.

I told him China is Communist and one day if he is on the wrong side of those corrupt people in power, he will suffer like Jack Ma and all those IT and tuition companies.

He said what China leadership is doing is good to reduce social equality blah blah blah.

Then I gave up and tell him what the fuck is he doing in Singapore? He should fuck back to China and apply for citizenship.

He then said "Fuck You" to me.

Fucking rude Malaysian Chinese people.

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This Malaysian Chinese guy working in the same company as me always sing praises about how good China is in the Olympics and say China is the best country blah blah blah.

I told him China is Communist and one day if he is on the wrong side of those corrupt people in power, he will suffer like Jack Ma and all those IT and tuition companies.

He said what China leadership is doing is good to reduce social equality blah blah blah.

Then I gave up and tell him what the fuck is he doing in Singapore? He should fuck back to China and apply for citizenship.

My office colleagues. Most of them r Malaysians. Cant even speak English well. Malay language also kosong.. But speak Mandarin all the way. Whenever they answer phone calls, they will address "ning how". Wtf. He tink Sinkieland is chicom.

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
One thing about Chinese Mudlaysians is that they are like a docile dog. Street smart one. They will wag if u tell them which person has a bone for them.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Your judgement's clouded by just that idiot?
1 swallow don't make a summer
Nope it is not one but they are like that in general. And you are a stupid Ccb sinkie to defend them when their attitude to Spore Chinese and China chinese is a world of difference.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Some people got malaysia Chinese relatives and friends only think they know Malaysian chinese very well when all they see is only one side of them hahahaha

Byebye Penis

Alfrescian
Loyal
Many malaysian Chinese men are useless (like vietnamese men), they make less money than wives, or they tend to gamble, or they don't really bother to take care of kids and worst of all most have flings or mistresses. Even my two work customers in Malaysia, had their companies run by their wife and mistress respectively. The richer men just focus on KTVing and those gold, oil and future investment scams.

Malaysian women also don't want to marry malays or indians ended up choosing among these bums. I know two women who went on to be mistresses for China businessmen in Malaysia. To show off their general knowledge, Malaysian men like to wechat chinese propaganda videos and contents among each other, that's why they really very pro-China or pro-PAP in their hearts.

Overall, Malaysian women are more dependable and capable than their male counterparts.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal

Chinese men are normally very rude.but their babes are another thing,

1628150294096.png

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
not surprising that mudslimes find the successful Chinese rude................in BumiLand they have no chance to prove themselveAlways lost out to those lazy bums sleeping under the kelapa pokok............anak Sundal
Its not that malays are lazy. But its more efficient to let chinese do all the work and collect taxes from them after.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Many malaysian Chinese men are useless (like vietnamese men), they make less money than wives, or they tend to gamble, or they don't really bother to take care of kids and worst of all most have flings or mistresses. Even my two work customers in Malaysia, had their companies run by their wife and mistress respectively. The richer men just focus on KTVing and those gold, oil and future investment scams.

Malaysian women also don't want to marry malays or indians ended up choosing among these bums. I know two women who went on to be mistresses for China businessmen in Malaysia. To show off their general knowledge, Malaysian men like to wechat chinese propaganda videos and contents among each other, that's why they really very pro-China or pro-PAP in their hearts.

Overall, Malaysian women are more dependable and capable than their male counterparts.

oh so Malaysian Chinese are indeed slut whore mistresses accusing me a virgin one

countryman

Alfrescian
Loyal
If the Malaysian Chinese are attacked n driven out of the country, do u think the CCP will interfere n help?

Last edited: