• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Why jobless sinkees don't work as security guard

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
very competitive. old shameless unker like me can undercut young gun and snatch the job and grab the pussy oops purse for $699 a month. like that which jobless young sinkie beng want the job?

stingray

Alfrescian
Loyal
Security guard salary chao chao also got 2k plus a month. There are alot of security guard jobs out in the market.

Why jobless sinkees don't go work as security guard

The reason is basically fear of ghosts during the night shifts. Many stories going around among locals about ghost encounters in buildings where security guards have to perform their duties. If you are a non-believer in ghosts, you may change your mind after working alone during night shifts. Try it and test to see if your balls are made of solid steel when encountering the ghostly experience.

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Once you start working, its very difficult for you to go for job interviews. Plus, most companies will not wait for you to serve 1 month notice to resign to join them because there are many other candidates who can start work anytime.

So these ppl don't want to work so they can anytime go for interviews and can start work anytime

Dont apply for permanent post lah. Apply for part time position n get paid daily. U can chose to work number of days in a week. So when teres other good offer along the way u dont have to report for duty cos u on part time basis.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Govt needs to stop wasting our time with these sub 2k jobs......we are born and live in a first world country,2k is impressive for third world roaches not us......and I know govt can import all the roaches they want thanks to 70 percent daft mandate.

Not to mention govt is busy showering themselves with millions and they expect us to be content with 2k?

micromachine

Lieutenant General
Loyal
Too tired sleep on the job will tio daiji.

TV2YEti.png

https://tinyurI.com/tfn6o58

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Govt needs to stop wasting our time with these sub 2k jobs......we are born and live in a first world country,2k is impressive for third world roaches not us......and I know govt can import all the roaches they want thanks to 70 percent daft mandate.

Not to mention govt is busy showering themselves with millions and they expect us to be content with 2k?

Actually if one were to calculate carefully one would realise for a typical jaga post his hourly salary is @$6 only.

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal

2k very impressive for merdekans without o levels half past six english plenty of takers who say security guards can not find enough? :thumbsdown:

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Actually if one were to calculate carefully one would realise for a typical jaga post his hourly salary is @$6 only.
Problem with this country is there's no pensions,and cpf of most merdeka gen and peasants are a joke.if u are receiving $1,400 a month pension,would u even go to work just to make $1200 or less?

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
2k very impressive for merdekans without o levels half past six english plenty of takers who say security guards can not find enough? :thumbsdown:
Yes that's the problem with this country,dumbass sinkies especially merdeka and pioneer and even X gen are willing to accept anything,they basically have no standards and no brains to fight the system.....Singapore is already one of the richest countries yet their expectations are still the same as in the 1973.....

If it was amdks in Australia,be it X gen or merdeka gen they wouldn't be settling for this shyt.

Go out strike and protest,why are u earning $800 a mth in this day and age when the GDP per cap is 70,000?where are the unions bring out the unions!!!where are the pensions don't tell me old people are working for exercise.what they are doing it for doesn't matter,u as an employer should be paying them at least $10 an HR.

nightsafari

Alfrescian
Loyal
My screw salesman job now seems quite uncertain due to economy downturn here. I am seriously considering security guard career if I have to come back. May I know the qualifications?
aiyah. you just go retire lah and do hydrotherapy ... money not no enough...

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Some of my friends got retrenched. They refuse to work for one penny lesser. They still vote for PAP. They say life without PAP will be worse. I can't understand at all.
But PAP brought in so many foreign pets to compete with them and yet they feel PAP runned government is doing a good job.

PAP is the best....more 'honey' will be given soon... " spoon of sugar, helps the medicine go down"