• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Why jobless sinkees don't work as security guard

eugeneng

Alfrescian
Loyal
Security guard salary chao chao also got 2k plus a month. There are alot of security guard jobs out in the market.

Why jobless sinkees don't go work as security guard

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal
Some of my friends got retrenched. They refuse to work for one penny lesser. They still vote for PAP. They say life without PAP will be worse. I can't understand at all.
But PAP brought in so many foreign pets to compete with them and yet they feel PAP runned government is doing a good job.

CPTMiller

Alfrescian
Loyal
People are generally not happy with pap. But they already get use to government pap and refuse to change fearing it worst

nightsafari

Alfrescian
Loyal
Some of my friends got retrenched. They refuse to work for one penny lesser. They still vote for PAP. They say life without PAP will be worse. I can't understand at all.
But PAP brought in so many foreign pets to compete with them and yet they feel PAP runned government is doing a good job.
haiz.... not very clever your friends. still kiss the hand that slaps them.

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
Security guard salary chao chao also got 2k plus a month. There are alot of security guard jobs out in the market.

Why jobless sinkees don't go work as security guard
Stupid. Pride.

Got money to earn earn!

When I first went to Canada I just wanted to get any job. My first job? PVC window company assembly line worker. $16/hr.

I know other sinkies go to Canada waiting for dream job that they can work in forever then will apply for the job. Only get 1 or 2 interviews then never hear from them again.

Which is better? Sit around with no job no income waiting for so called dream job that pays maybe $4k a month? Or get a job that pays $1500 to $2000 a month and apply and wait for the job that pays $4k a month?

No brainers. But sinkies have been programmed one way oredi.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Stupid. Pride.

Got money to earn earn!

When I first went to Canada I just wanted to get any job. My first job? PVC window company assembly line worker. $16/hr.

I know other sinkies go to Canada waiting for dream job that they can work in forever then will apply for the job. Only get 1 or 2 interviews then never hear from them again.

Which is better? Sit around with no job no income waiting for so called dream job that pays maybe $4k a month? Or get a job that pays $1500 to $2000 a month and apply and wait for the job that pays $4k a month?

Minimum wage for families is 5k.if single can survive on 2k. That's why.

eugeneng

Alfrescian
Loyal
Stupid. Pride.

Got money to earn earn!

Once you start working, its very difficult for you to go for job interviews. Plus, most companies will not wait for you to serve 1 month notice to resign to join them because there are many other candidates who can start work anytime.

So these ppl don't want to work so they can anytime go for interviews and can start work anytime

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
Once you start working, its very difficult for you to go for job interviews. Plus, most companies will not wait for you to serve 1 month notice to resign to join them because there are many other candidates who can start work anytime.

So these ppl don't want to work so they can anytime go for interviews and can start work anytime
This is what your sinkieland has taught you lah.

Stupid!

Who said must serve 1 month notice? You just quit lah. What is penalty? 1 month salary? Pay lah! You earning $4k right? Pay $2k. Think of it you working 1 month at old job lor.

No time to go for interviews? Dont talk cock lah. You got no leave? No sick days?

Typical loser sinkie thinking. Sorry but you guys deserve the plight you are in.

What a bunch of losers.

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

didn't a sage (Laksaboy if i'm not wrong) here once said................''never underestimate the stupidity of Sinkies'' ? :roflmao: :laugh:

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Stupid. Pride.

Got money to earn earn!

Only in Australia and Canada where u can make $16 an HR as a factory line worker.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
My screw salesman job now seems quite uncertain due to economy downturn here. I am seriously considering security guard career if I have to come back. May I know the qualifications?

rushifa666

Alfrescian
Loyal
Then clap as they become superman. These morons deserve it