• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Why Japanese girls are better than PRC ones ? ....

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Times have changed..... I have noticed the proportion of women who would do anything for $$$ has definitely increased compared to 10 years ago..... actually I am getting sick and tired of these women trying to seduce me.

Just 2 days ago I was at the bank to update my account....... the young bank teller was taking her time to process my details and kept chatting throughout the transaction...... at first I thought she was trying to be service oriented until I heard this when I was about to leave her counter "Mr. Cxxx, how nice if I have a boyfriend just like you....... this is my namecard, please call me" !!??? :confused:

which bank ? i want to park my funds there :wink:

spotter542

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Times have changed..... I have noticed the proportion of women who would do anything for $$$ has definitely increased compared to 10 years ago..... actually I am getting sick and tired of these women trying to seduce me.

Just 2 days ago I was at the bank to update my account....... the young bank teller was taking her time to process my details and kept chatting throughout the transaction...... at first I thought she was trying to be service oriented until I heard this when I was about to leave her counter "Mr. Cxxx, how nice if I have a boyfriend just like you....... this is my namecard, please call me" !!??? :confused:

You must have got lots of zero in your account lah , that's why the bank teller wants to hook you :biggrin:

Last edited:

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset

Mr. Cxxx? Why, is your last name Cock? If that is your last name, I am sure many girls will ask u out, regardless of whether u have money or not.

D

Didier Drogba

U were trying to stop him right? :biggrin:

For what? Teamwork. We play and succeed as a team. But Torres listened to much of Queen's Under Pressure so it had to happen. :eek:

I can shake leg, not score and not having to worry about Roman selling me off.
:biggrin:

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
years ago, I watched one jap AV with chinese subtitles, the chio bu actually said "打扰了" each time before bj-ing the guy. That's 5 star service!