• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Why is this Forum so quiet?

STUCK_HERE

Alfrescian
Loyal
Because when somebody replies to your post, you get notified by email!!! Who reads e-fucking-mail nowadays?? You think what? Office ah?

LEGEND

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Because the zappers like to zap and then zap every few months.

yes.
i boycot this forum months ago already.
i hope all do will the same.
fuck up sam encourage the zappers to do what they want.
hope sam will close shop.
fuck up forum..where zappers will zap anyhow.
hope all brother boycot.

Why i don't have this problem? :confused: You 2 must be troublemakers of this forum. :oIo:

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
it's also quiet on the mrt. must have something to do with neh's going back to india for the holidays and the ft shrinking pool due to cut backs on labor importation. even the toddler in the stroller is yawningly bored. :p

image.jpg

mamadrama

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Vat holiday? I am still here at my prata shop vaiting for you to come.

it's also quiet on the mrt. must have something to do with neh's going back to india for the holidays and the ft shrinking pool due to cut backs on labor importation. even the toddler in the stroller is yawningly bored. :p

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Vat holiday? I am still here at my prata shop vaiting for you to come.

best prata can be found at mama stall at foot of block 280 tampines street 22. the prata is freshly made and cooked until it gets crispy on the outside and puffs up, leaving an air pocket in the middle which makes it even more shiok! the gravy is out of this world.