• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Boy so fuckup that even Cambodian human traffickers don't want him

SBFNews

Alfrescian
Loyal
Someone I know managed to return from 'job scam' in Cambodia Mildly interesting

To reply to that one who asked, I'm writing the story here cause it's just so long.

It is about a story of someone managed to return from the job scam in the most ridiculous way.

This person who we shall call him Jack just for the sake of the story. So, Jake is this most unpleasant person you can find. He seems normal at first, just very rude. But as you know him, you'll find out soon that he is kinda mentally challenged. He acts like a typical Ah Beng (gangster). But not the fighting kind, just down right rude and uncivilized.

He could say something that might trigger you to punch him, and then buys you a drink or a pack of rice the next minute. Then says he is afraid that you might be hungry or something. He was born mentally challenged and also prone to have seizures (not sure why cause I never asked).

He jumps from job to job, doing stuff from kitchen work to selling stationary, to stuff like selling fruits on the roadside. He never last more than a month in a job cause nobody is able to stand his attitude.

So, when the 'go to work in Cambodia' scam happens, he fell for it. As he isn't only not the brightest, but also very dumb. (Yes, you can tell I dislike this person a lot, but hey I didn't wanted bad stuff to happen to him, I just dislike him).

And there he was, just gone the next day. Everyone thought he would be dead or something.

After a few months, I actually saw him walking around again. I was surprised but I did not talk to him as I just don't like having any interaction with him at all. But I know his elder brother well and he told me the whole story.

Apparently, he did went to Cambodia, as usual someone introduced him to it and he went with it. Upon arriving he was took to a place and told him to work on phone call scams. He being himself, completely screw up his job on the first day cause he just can't communicate like a human being. And he was rejected. So, the 'scam group' asked him what can he do, he told them he can fry eggs.

The 'manager' that's supposed to handle him didn't have such a job on frying eggs and took him to do some kinda labor work. Upon working on the site for a week, the other workers there actually tried to gang up and wanted to beat him to death. It was just on luck that the 'manager' is there and stopped them.

Having no choice, the 'manager' dump Jake into the kitchen. Telling him to cook. Jake could do nothing but fry eggs. The kitchen chef tried to teach doing more work to no avail. Ended up the kitchen wanna get rid of him too.

The the 'manager' was real pissed as you can guess. But at that moment Jake handed the 'manager' some food Jake had made in the kitchen. Perhaps something went through that 'manager's' mind or something but he didn't best the shit out of Jake on the spot or maybe they just don't simply do that, I have no idea.

So the 'manager' sold him off. The other group who brought Jake, had similar situation until they gotten pissed as well.

You see, Jake does what people tell him to. But he f it up. And he continues doing it and f up more. But he won't disobey orders or anything. He is simply downright f up.

Also, he is prone to seizures as told before. So it's problematic.

So the second company that brought him, requested refund. The first 'manager' having no choice is forced to take Jake back under himself.

Anyway, this goes on for some time. Rinse and repeat. In the end, the 'manager' actually gave up and brought a ticket to send Jake back home to Malaysia.

Now, the story I believe to be quiet accurate, as Jake isn't much of a liar and he does tells things well in his annoyingly rude way. And he even came back with an extra jacket he somehow gotten from there.

And we tried to guess why they are willing to let him go. Perhaps he is just more trouble than he is worth. We heard stories bout people selling organs, but you can bet Jake's organs are so f up nobody wants it. And you can double bet nobody wants to bed him either.

Anyway, moral of the story? Don't go. You probably won't make it back alive. This is just one weird story.

And I've stated before this. To me it's unbelievable.

TLdR, boy so f up even human traffickers don't want him.

source:r/Malaysia

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
This explains perfectly most of the saf colonels and generals parachute into stat boards, agencies and glcs. :unsure:

UltimaOnline

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
After reading the whole thing, I only have one question. So is his name Jack or Jake ? :biggrin:

Like this Malaysian Chinese doing food delivery in Singapore, his Chinese name is Jie Ke, but people (in comments section) call him as "Jack" or "Jake" or "Zack".