• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Why is the thread on kiss and tell of mistress of local banking tycoon deleted?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Leongsam is scared of being sued by the rich Sporean man? Why deleted this thread but won't delete other trash threads on me last time, the most only moved them to trivia section? Double standard hypocrite.

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
You are just a garbage lunatic whore who's rightful place is in an urn after the incinerator.

Nobody gives a single fuck about your rubbish news really.
Nobody cares if you can handle 6 cocks at one go.

You are just significant as panty waste on a 5 days old panties of a smelly cunt.
Get over yourself bitch!

BulS1k7CcAMjQxR.jpg

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
You mudlander loser son of whore who handled 6 cocks tell that to yourself! No one cares about your garbage slandering of Spore women based on nothing but your evil agenda to put down Spore women to bring up your own kind mudlander women. At least my "rubbish news" are proof of whatever I talked about mudlanders. All got proof got talk no slandering. Unlike underhanded means used by mudlanders like you. And you lowlife truly deserved a leader who will use C4 to put you into your rightful place of burning eternally in hell for all the harm that you did to innocent others.

You are just a garbage lunatic whore who's rightful place is in an urn after the incinerator.

Nobody gives a single fuck about your rubbish news really.
Nobody cares if you can handle 6 cocks at one go.

You are just significant as panty waste on a 5 days old panties of a smelly cunt.
Get over yourself bitch!

View attachment 28902

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ohhhh you stupid bitch!
Grab that panty and wear it over your face!
I can't tell the difference with your cunt and your face sometimes, both comes with openings, they both spew crap and smells like shit!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ohhhh you clever bastard! Now everyone should understand why the only way to deal with mudlander barbarians like you is to be a barbarian. Every low class garbage that you spewed from your rotten asshole mouth can be applied back to yourself. Grab a stinky garbage bag and wear it over your face! I can't tell the difference with your LJ, asshole and your mouth sometimes, all are shriveled and rotten inside out, all spew crap and smell like shit!

Ohhhh you stupid bitch!
Grab that panty and wear it over your face!
I can't tell the difference with your cunt and your face sometimes, both comes with openings, they both spew crap and smells like shit!

entree

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ohhhh you clever bastard! Now everyone should understand why the only way to deal with mudlander barbarians like you is to be a barbarian. Every low class garbage that you spewed from your rotten asshole mouth can be applied back to yourself. Grab a stinky garbage bag and wear it over your face! I can't tell the difference with your LJ, asshole and your mouth sometimes, all are shriveled and rotten inside out, all spew crap and smell like shit!

Totally unoriginal retort shows that you very lightweight up there and only post to seek attention.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Better be lightweight up there than be like you SINKIE clone full of evil shit up there. Btw evil barbarians like you don't deserve me wasting my brain cells to come up with original retort. The best way to deal with you evil mudlander barbarian is to blow up your up there with C4 like what your dear leader will do or just AR15 will do.

Totally unoriginal retort shows that you very lightweight up there and only post to seek attention.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
So why is the thread deleted? Publicly say don't or can't delete threads but behind the back quietly deleted selective threads. Not a straight talker.