• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Why is Farrer Rd and Farrer Park so far apart ?

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
IMG_COM_202403191050365500.jpg

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Next, why is Lim Chu Kang, Yeo Chu Kang and Chua Chu Kang so far apart ? Why aren't the Chu Kangs close together ?

LexLuthor

Alfrescian
Loyal
Farrer Park trying to piggyback itself on the high class status of Farrer Road.

It's like Chinese with double-English name and Indians doing away with the Indian names altogether.

More recently, like married and divorced pretending to be single and virgin. :laugh:

@chicken tio boh ?

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Farrer Park trying to piggyback itself on the high class status of Farrer Road.

It's like Chinese with double-English name and Indians doing away with the Indian names altogether.

More recently, like married and divorced pretending to be single and virgin. :laugh:

@chicken tio boh ?
Farrer Road is a fucking depressing place. I'm here now at the market for brunch and many hawkers aren't even opened. To make things worse, there's practically no kopitiam here either.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
They were probably the same area, until the artificial separation created by the expressways.

Reminds me of Toa Payoh, Kim Keat and Potong Pasir.

k1976

Alfrescian
Loyal
They were probably the same area, until the artificial separation created by the expressways.

Reminds me of Toa Payoh, Kim Keat and Potong Pasir.
Can create more 选区to get good man like Boss John to labour for us as Grassroot leader mah