• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Still can find $3 hor-fun in sinkieland ? Yeas !

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yes if you are willing to go all the way to the ulu Pek Kio market near Farrer Park MRT. Still must walk a distance.

IMG_COM_20240103_1422_18_7280.jpg

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Pek Kio is a nice place. Go south a bit and you will reach Little India (Tekka hawker), and a bit further south takes you to Bugis (Albert hawker).

If you cross the overhead bridge and go north, you'll reach the Balestier area and Whampoa hawker centre.

True Believer

Alfrescian
Loyal
Whenever I see signs like this $3 fried rice and hor fun, I wonder if I will receive a kid's meal without any meat that may be finished with 4 mouthfuls.

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
so 3 dollar hor fun comprise of hor fun and hor fun only? two piece of veg and a slice of fish cake perhaps?

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Is this the best you can do ? Typical low class coolie gene Sinkie. No wonder so many Rameshs are here.
Don't worry, delusional high class motherfuckers like you are already in my radar. Youre the kind of fucker I will not hesitate to slash your throat if I see you. Enjoy your 2024. You might not see 2025. Better be careful when walking on the street... :roflmao:

jw5

Loyal
Pek Kio is a nice place. Go south a bit and you will reach Little India (Tekka hawker), and a bit further south takes you to Bugis (Albert hawker).

If you cross the overhead bridge and go north, you'll reach the Balestier area and Whampoa hawker centre.

Thanks for the tips. :thumbsup:

A Singaporean

Alfrescian
Loyal
Don't worry, delusional high class motherfuckers like you are already in my radar. Youre the kind of fucker I will not hesitate to slash your throat if I see you. Enjoy your 2024. You might not see 2025. Better be careful when walking on the street... :roflmao:
Typical low class coolie gene Sinkie and his stupid threat. Oh I am so afraid now and will never go out again. Go fuck yourself and don't forget to share where to get low class hawker food, very much inline with your status.